Sickness Whippet X Grey

Help plz lads, my whippet grey has sickness and the squits he is 7 and a half months old had no problems like this before. He seems himself eating and drinking normally not sleepy got plenty of energy it's just a bit worrying its been going on for 4 days now I thought it would settle Down but no sign of this yet??????? [NO TEXT TALK] got any ideas of what I can do to stiffen up his stools?

I had the same with my Whippet when he was a pup, but no sickness, had a course of antibiotics, which cleared it up quickly, then a few days feeding Chicken.

But I did not wait for four days, before going to the Vet.

I would get the Pup into the vet, as four days for a Pup in this condition is not good.

especially as the pup is being sick as well as being loose.

• Like 1

Help plz lads, my whippet grey has sickness and the squits he is 7 and a half months old had no problems like this before. He seems himself eating and drinking normally not sleepy got plenty of energy it's just a bit worrying its been going on for 4 days now I thought it would settle Down but no sign of this yet??????? [NO TEXT TALK] got any ideas of what I can do to stiffen up his stools?

fish and rice is even better than chicken and rice give little but often

My 10 month old pup had it a couple of weeks ago, so I starved her for 24 hours, and then she had chicken, boiled rice, burnt toast, and scrambled eggs. Little and often is the best way, and plenty of fluids :thumbs:

She was back to normal after a couple of days.