floor coverings ??

quote;what do you do on the bottom of your courts

I dont do anything, but the ferrets crap alot :laugh:

same as above, wood shavings, pop down any stables near to you, they normally sell large blocks of compressed shavings for horses, works out around £6/£7

alot cheaper than buying from pet shops

dont use any from a wood yard as it may contain preserves etc

quote;what do you do on the bottom of your courts

I dint do anything, but the ferrets crap alot :laugh:

same as above, wood shavings, pop down any stables near to you, they normally sell large blocks of compressed shavings for horses, works out around £6/£7

alot cheaper than buying from pet shops

dont use any from a wood yard as it may contain preserves etc

even cheaper go to your local horse feed merchant between 5 - 6 quid !

Straw.

Pop up to the farm, shoot a few wabbits, look at the lovely new calves just born, fill the car with straw (in bags otherwise er indoors gets stroppy) and back home again.

Cost... zero (apart from the 15 odd cartridges required to shoot a rabbit or two :icon_redface: )

/Mad

Used to use wood shavings but it gets dirty so bloody quick. I now use wood based cat litter in a wee cat tray and they only use that ...much easier and quicker to clean. When I clean them out I empty it around and in Mole runs ...they don't seem to like it and I havn't had any mole problems for years :clapper: work

Used to use wood shavings but it gets dirty so bloody quick. I now use wood based cat litter in a wee cat tray and they only use that ...much easier and quicker to clean. When I clean them out I empty it around and in Mole runs ...they don't seem to like it and I havn't had any mole problems for years :clapper: work

ahhh haaa... Great idea... we've got mole problems... and we're ATTEMPTING to train the fuzzies to a box with the wood based stuff... we'll give it a Try.. Thanks for a good idea!

• 1 month later...