Help Tx200 Pellets Won't Fit And Grouping Huge

Hi folks

I bought a tx200 new and I have only used just over 200 pellets, the pellets I'v been using are bisley 5.5mm .22 and the fit was very tight on them going into the gun.

I asked my local gun dealer about this and he said that it is ment to be like that. So I went out the following evening and tryed to zero in my gun again and the groupings were about 7 inches at 25 yards which I thought this mite be down to my scope then everything was tightened up and still no joy,

Then I fired and a pellet it made a different noise than usual and when I tryed to fit another pellet it it would not fit at all even when applying alot if pressure :(,

So my question is what the f*$k is going on with my gun, the people I bout it off said I could bring it back and change it, but just want to see if its something I done wrone or can fix myself

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks Ryan

Hi mate, some pellets are a crap fit in some barrels so it's probably just a case of trying a few brands out and seeing which fit and group best for yours. Most air arms rifles get on well with air arms pellets so thats probably a step on the right direction, also jsb's and sometimes falcon accuracy plus. It's one of those annoying things about air guns in that you could have two rifles that are the same brand, same model yet like a different type of pellet... Hope this helps :)

• Like 3

Bisley are normaly a fac pellet. But as for the tight fit very unsure could be your gun is a 5.5mm and pellets could be a 5.6.

As for the unusual sound when you fired a shot you might of had a dud pellet or you blew the skirt of the pellet. Best bet try a few of the decent brands aa fields, accupels, rws super domes ect and see which groups better.

Thanks for all the help folks,

Went down to my gun dealer and tryed to fit in 6 different type of pellets and NONE would go in and the pellets are 5.5 mm . Seems the pellet holder has shrunk or something :( , looks like I have to apply for my firearms export to send back to my gun dealer I bough it of over there ( who was very understanding and will refund any postage costs,

Thanks again lads

Hiya mate I agree with barrywhite check there not a skirt stuck in the barrell. As for pellets I use webley accupells they keep pretty tight grouping but as others said above all rifles are different so trail n error im afaid hope you get it sorted they are a awesome rifle.