The Mighty Fens

don't think ther has been many men from England that have run over here years ago chalkie and afew others came over killed a few I think the reson the irish go over there is for the bigger land so they can watch a hunt and test there dogs but a few irish men have beaten eng men over there gorger had a draw with bulldozer and beat an other fella as well the Kellys win a few matches nelly boy beat kipper bolio won a few as well back in the day and im sure theres a few other ones as well maybe when kc comes over this winter he can kill a few for the eng boys

• Like 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lurcher section is F--KED

been to ireland plenty of times the people and the pubs are great

iv been in the same boat no pun intended

hes not the only irish man to hunt england how do you know he has the best dogs have you seen everyones dogs kc

yes. gorgers are the best. a few lads in the north have very good dogs aswell all the lads that was in the cross keys with me and all dogs in the south are shite. except lloyds his are the best in the south :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

youre makin some dick outta yourself tonight kc lol

your a poor man BAW. BAW is the only member who can pull it off lol

gorgers the best fact :yes::toast::toast::toast:

don't think ther has been many men from England that have run over here years ago chalkie and afew others came over killed a few I think the reson the irish go over there is for the bigger land so they can watch a hunt and test there dogs but a few irish men have beaten eng men over there gorger had a draw with bulldozer and beat an other fella as well the Kellys win a few matches nelly boy beat kipper bolio won a few as well back in the day and im sure theres a few other ones as well maybe when kc comes over this winter he can kill a few for the eng boys

maybe if he could stop talking

every dog has its day :toast::toast::toast:

maybe if he could stop talking

my 3rd season coming up im going try get out more :D:toast::toast::toast:

Comes to england and kills hares with dogs and i thought coursing were banned ffs your lads are your own worst enemys.

You may take are cars but you will never stop usssss coursingggg lol. f**k me i hate shit bags it doesnt matter if we talk about it or not. Do you think the law are guna say or well on that hunting life lads have stopped talking about coursing so thats it we dont need to go pn the road no more looking to see if gangs are out. We need to stand as one and say we are not guna lie down and take it. We dont go out raping young girls like ive just been reading on the other thread or playing with kids dirty f*****g coppers. And if i have to go to jail then so be it al be back on the road with another dog. lt will cost them to house me in the big. old house of her magastice

Why bring unwanted attention by comenting on publicly veiwed hunting web sites .

Comes to england and kills hares with dogs and i thought coursing were banned ffs your lads are your own worst enemys.

You may take are cars but you will never stop usssss coursingggg lol. f**k me i hate shit bags it doesnt matter if we talk about it or not. Do you think the law are guna say or well on that hunting life lads have stopped talking about coursing so thats it we dont need to go pn the road no more looking to see if gangs are out. We need to stand as one and say we are not guna lie down and take it. We dont go out raping young girls like ive just been reading on the other thread or playing with kids dirty f*****g coppers. And if i have to go to jail then so be it al be back on the road with another dog. lt will cost them to house me in the big. old house of her magastice

Why bring unwanted attention by comenting on publicly veiwed hunting web sites .

thats the problem dont give a feck we get out there and fly are falcons :yes::toast::toast::toast:

didnt whistlers dog here kill 6 one day over there not much talk about that and few boys tuned in tonight here seen it :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

bet you didnt :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bet you didnt it was 4 seasons ago lol

don't think ther has been many men from England that have run over here

years ago chalkie and afew others came over killed a few I think the

reson the irish go over there is for the bigger land so they can watch a

hunt and test there dogs but a few irish men have beaten eng men over

there gorger had a draw with bulldozer and beat an other fella as well

the Kellys win a few matches nelly boy beat kipper bolio won a few as

well back in the day and im sure theres a few other ones as well maybe

when kc comes over this winter he can kill a few for the eng

boys

every dog has its day :toast::toast::toast: