• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lurcher section is F--KED

been to ireland plenty of times the people and the pubs are great

iv been in the same boat no pun intended

right lads yous need to settle down a bit..this topic is many an irish man has went over an beat yous on your own ground but how many of yous have came to ireland an got a result worth talking about

Citations required....I had a bit of success over the water but in each case the dogs I took had a load of English breeding.....unless something has changed since the ban?

If you just look on here. . . . you'd think both coursing AND Ireland were totally dominated by idiots who act like children :laugh:

well il be honest im interested in all aspects of feildsports there not a section i dont read an contribute to on thl but i do enjoy the debates on the coursing section

right lads yous need to settle down a bit..this topic is many an irish man has went over an beat yous on your own ground but how many of yous have came to ireland an got a result worth talking about

Citations required....I had a bit of success over the water but in each case the dogs I took had a load of English breeding.....unless something has changed since the ban?

what that big f****n word mean lol

i hope this topic is aloud to stay up tonight ffs lads only having a bit of craic. think the wee man needs to take the peak hat of let abit of air round the wee head lol. it s only a bit of craic

does he hunt this god you speak of.love to see him some day out hunting

Why dont we get to gether this season coming English vs irish dogs not for money but the pride of your country banter. This post has got my back up. You come over to our neck of the woods to run our hares pal you just remember that .

If you just look on here. . . . you'd think both coursing AND Ireland were totally dominated by idiots who act like children :laugh:

well il be honest im interested in all aspects of feildsports there not a section i dont read an contribute to on thl but i do enjoy the debates on the coursing section

i agree you contribute alrigh mayhem lol
  • Like 1

Why dont we get to gether this season coming English vs irish dogs not for money but the pride of your country banter. This post has got my back up. You come over to our neck of the woods to run our hares pal you just remember that .

dont get to bothered pal banter is à keyboard courser he doesnt hav a proper coursing dog

i agree you contribute alrigh mayhem lol

its constructive lol

take your diazipan and chill out mate you get your back up too easy lol

your on the emrald isle what your british breed do on slemish.