Friday Night

i neen no back up loyed im well able to stand up for myself, iv no interest in england im an irish man living in ireland so thats where il do my running, as for the first x no need to worry she has plenty of wind if needed, we get it sorted first week in jan, ps im off to bed iv an early start in the morning we continue this 2 morro night :toast::toast:

There will be a new topic tomorrow night BM :thumbs:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland.

friday night fever,big e,an we were only getting warmed up,

so whos running who?

i neen no back up loyed im well able to stand up for myself, iv no interest in england im an irish man living in ireland so thats where il do my running, as for the first x no need to worry she has plenty of wind if needed, we get it sorted first week in jan, ps im off to bed iv an early start in the morning we continue this 2 morro night :toast::toast:

sweet dreams jim You could hav nightmares handing over that money LOL

if i wer you loyed i wouldnt put the house on it lol i think my money is safe enough :toast:

come on over boys December J

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs

not in Clare

you never left cork makatack you wouldnt know a dog if he bit you in the balls

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

you must been doing an interview then

yeh they was all asking how i become a god and have the best dogs in only 2 years :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

lol sucked your way to the top according to jonty

He couldn't condition a ferret until he met me,now hes the top boy in 2 year ;)

i know jonty ya told me mate the lads going hav to get off his knees an man up he getting on like a fruit

Im pleased the lads that know the score know im the main man behind the scenes,our val also known as the fens flyer is a good bitch

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs

not in Clare

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

yeh they was all asking how i become a god and have the best dogs in only 2 years :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

thanks for the help are barry dont know what id do with out you :drinks: proper coursing gods us 2 :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 1

not in Clare

You kept that shy :D

you know me pal i dont like to brag :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

not in Clare

thanks for the help are barry dont know what id do with out you :drinks: proper coursing gods us 2 :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

;):thumbs::toast::toast: :toast: :toast:

your like a church mouse in the winter :laugh::tongue2:

goldfish theres another man for you if you want also saluki 174 on here will run you just send him a pm no need to keep talking just get it on

as was said the lads were badly treated when they came up to the gamefair

aye they were left to their own devicies in the middle of belfast

wee sport to the rescue he put them up

very fair man put me up last year

was that the same time you and billy were up in lurgan with brian

yes mate remember [bANNED TEXT] we cum in drunk and his dog barked and you said don't worry its not a hedge always think about that you funny little c**t

f**k we some craic in the pub that night :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

didnt invite me ya wee wanker lol

didnt you know your a nobody :icon_redface::laugh::laugh::laugh: