Friday Night

as i said il give m

come on over boys December J

hibernation
bum man and his captain Yellow belly will be in hibernation lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: it be funny alright whe

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs
not in Clare

you never left cork makatack you wouldnt know a dog if he bit you in the balls

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

did that include you kc with your 2 year hunting experence??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland.

friday night fever,big e,an we were only getting warmed up,

so whos running who?

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs

not in Clare

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

you must been doing an interview then

f**k me such a pile of matches being made just go out winter and run pm winter time or ring and run then,an awful lot of talk at time of the year pity I was not living in the north I run the whole lot of ye lol

lol,captain last time your were in the north you had your begs pulled down,2 pints in your hand an a little sausage on display. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

and skiddy undies :laugh::laugh::laugh:

as i said il give m

hibernation

not in Clare

did that include you kc with your 2 year hunting experence??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
i dont see Yellow belly on tonight backin You up jim Im sure Kc would put on some land for us for a day out aswell.get ya out of the small land onto the bigger stuff ser What linda Wind that first cross has thats If she Not in season

f**k me such a pile of matches being made just go out winter and run pm winter time or ring and run then,an awful lot of talk at time of the year pity I was not living in the north I run the whole lot of ye lol

lol,captain last time your were in the north you had your begs pulled down,2 pints in your hand an a little sausage on display. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

lol its as well hes a kid but then thats why the glasses are plastic

as i said il give m

hibernation

not in Clare

rome wasnt built in a day but i made it to being a god in 2 years :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

not in Clare

yeh they was all asking how i become a god and have the best dogs in only 2 years :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

not in Clare

yeh they was all asking how i become a god and have the best dogs in only 2 years :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

lol sucked your way to the top according to jonty

f**k me such a pile of matches being made just go out winter and run pm winter time or ring and run then,an awful lot of talk at time of the years that the STORIE you were told havha pity I was not living in the north I run the whole lot of ye lol

lol great fun temple wasn't taking piss out Irish lads,I seen the funny side of it I told kc I get him back but I could not get near him to many north lads body guarding him lol,be ready for winter temple we have a run down here around Sligo plenty long ears around I traveled 2 times already to meet you,you have no bother return the favour temple,
  • Like 1