Thinking Of Trading/selling The Hw100 To Buy A Daystate

I'm fancying a daystate but can't afford to go and buy one outright, I've had a huntsman but I'm thinking of an electronic version not sure which 1, there's nothing wrong with the hw100 but I've had 3 so far and only 1 daystate,

Any views welcome

Cheers rc1

I had the Air Ranger Tactical and sold that and bought a HW100 which I thought was nicer to shoot, but I prefer higher shot counts so I sold the HW100 and will probably buy a Daystate Airwolf next month. I do think Daystates are over priced for what they are, but that's just my opinion!

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Daystate.

My farther got himself a HW100 and he took it back 2 weeks later, neither of us liked it.

Yes Daystates are expensive but they are brilliant and lovely quality backed up with excellent customer service and support.

If you can't buy new buy a good second hand one. I have 2 and love them, currently I have taken a second job at weekends to fund a third :D

Wouldn't own anything else unless I had to.

ATB

Matt

I've got an a&m on mine and I get aprox 112 shots in 177 which I'm happy with, but as I've said I wouldn't mind trying a daystate with the electronic trigger and stuff, I had the chance of a mk 4 gun only for £580 but I was unsure of the electrics me been rubbish with that sort of thing, but hey ho I will just have to see what happens

Cheers for the reply

Rc1

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Daystate.

My farther got himself a HW100 and he took it back 2 weeks later, neither of us liked it.

Yes Daystates are expensive but they are brilliant and lovely quality backed up with excellent customer service and support.

If you can't buy new buy a good second hand one. I have 2 and love them, currently I have taken a second job at weekends to fund a third :D

Wouldn't own anything else unless I had to.

ATB

What models have you got mat, I've only held the huntsman, I would like to get a hold of a ranger or knew somebody who was local with 1 so I can see it in action, the mk 3 looks cheap there's 1 on gunstar for £450

Cheers rc1

Matt

rabbit catcher- I owned the rws 500 and its a heavy beast mate but great shot count and very accurate I now own rapid 7 & faultless in every way with simple repair & loads of lads on rapid forum willing to help each other out - don't rule the rapid out! -billy