Got A Squirrel Culling Job Coming Up

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just brought a catapult to give it a try! Cant wait to get it out and give it a try!

There a great piece of kit wouldnt be without mine, had four kills so far 3 pigeon 1 dove, squirrels are next on the list, what catty you bought mate?

I am a fan of the Kania....   As to whether the statute says, you must use a tunnel,.as a legal requirement, or not...personally,..I would always try to provide some kind of extra 'walk in' as an ad

No idea about trapping but get a catapult and some ammo. Keep it handy and get a decent shot with it then when the opputunity arrises youve got the chance to make it one less squirrel lol

Ive just brought a catapult to give it a try! Cant wait to get it out and give it a try! :thumbs:

• Like 1

No idea about trapping but get a catapult and some ammo. Keep it handy and get a decent shot with it then when the opputunity arrises youve got the chance to make it one less squirrel lol

Ive just brought a catapult to give it a try! Cant wait to get it out and give it a try! :thumbs:

There a great piece of kit wouldnt be without mine, had four kills so far 3 pigeon 1 dove, squirrels are next on the list, what catty you bought mate?

• Like 1

Nice shooting mate! i doubt ill be shooting at live quarry anytime soon tho! and ive got a Barnett Black Widow, i don't know what its like i haven't received it yet but would you say this is a good catapult for a first? Ive also purchased some 10mm ball bearings but i didn't know what size to use, and recommendations on the size you recommend?

Edited by Miikee-L

Nice shooting mate! i doubt ill be shooting at live quarry anytime soon tho! and ive got a Barnett Black Widow, i don't know what its like i haven't received it yet but would you say this is a good catapult for a first? Ive also purchased some 10mm ball bearings but i didn't know what size to use, and recommendations on the size you recommend?

i used a black widow and didnt get on with it so i took the brace off and put theraband gold on it as the tubes are shite, stupidly heavy pull for little power and the pouch is shite. now its a lot better, easy pull, powerfull and fits in the pocket like a catapult should do, 10mm will be fine for pigeons, rabbits and squirrels, but not with the black widow tubes as they suite really heavy ammo, go on ebay and buy a double theraband gold bandset and you wont regret it

Heres mine

2013-07-23123000_zps51fcc21d.jpg

Edited by youcanthide...BANG

i used a black widow and didnt get on with it so i took the brace off and put theraband gold on it as the tubes are shite, stupidly heavy pull for little power and the pouch is shite. now its a lot better, easy pull, powerfull and fits in the pocket like a catapult should do, 10mm will be fine for pigeons, rabbits and squirrels, but not with the black widow tubes as they suite really heavy ammo, go on ebay and buy a double theraband gold bandset and you wont regret it

Heres mine

2013-07-23123000_zps51fcc21d.jpg

Thanks for the advise and picture mate! ill go have a look and order some now! :thumbs: Sorry stuart kinda robbed your thread! :angel:

Don't forget the tunnel if you are using Kanias; a gun is always handy on the trap round, I always use my Stealth .410.....

A few fenns and magnums will clear the problem up; if it's a paying job I'd leave the catapult at home...

I use the square wire boxes with a fen in the bottom a touch of peanut butter on the trigger ,or a bmi in a cubby with a biscuit at the rear of the cubby as where i trap squirrels theres no shooting allowed