Doggymen & Men With Dogs

Guest Leveller

I've tidied thl right up by using the "ignore" feature it's great, for a while it seemed like I couldn't make a post about hunting or even give a point of view without the same few members getting all bitchy and personal (no matter how thick your skin is it does become tiring even more so when you find out they just keep showy types or they are two minute wonders in the game) just block all the messers then you don't even get to see their spiel.

• Like 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good. I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every ni

Well said pip. This place is different things to different folk. I come on for a laugh, read some good threads from like minded people. Some folk like sharing experiences and I thank them for it. It's

Don't want to ruin tigers thread so I'll start this one I've been on here a few years now and I've noticed how folk work. There are some top notch doggymen who like to keep quiet, under the radar, I

it is getting beyond a joke now so many threads being locked and slating each others dogs,im like you baw and probably a good few other members no need to big a dog up and give it i

super duper name just go out and enjoy

yourselfs and come back on here and talk about

and put some photos up about how good the

days been instead of bitchin

That's only reason I enjoy coming on here winter time get a few pictures up of the day out and hopefully this winter get pictures on and few clips,so hopefully this winter I might have another decant season and meet new lads,

it is getting beyond a joke now so many threads being locked and slating each others dogs,im like you baw and probably a good few other members no need to big a dog up and give it i super duper name just go out and enjoy yourselfs and come back on here and talk about and put some photos up about how good the days been instead of bitchin

That's why I come on this site as I like seeing how others people do things. Certain people on here I used to bitch and argue with but most of them people soon hide behind others when push comes to shove. Now I'd rather just ignore them as they do a good enough job of making themselves look foolish they don't need my help. Ive said to kc when he was getting shit about his threads in winter to keep them up as this site should be more than just rabbiting and "pics of the dogs on a walk".i normally put up a few ferreting threads early on in the season and hopefully this winter should have a hawk out with us so should be able to chuck some more pics up come winter. Just my honest opinion. All the best

spot on mate since ive been on this site ive been out with a few lads just rabbiting and everyone of them have been sound and i would still go out with them,not one person has come on here slating me or my dogs and wanting matches its not about that its about like minded people meeting each other and watching their dogs work :thumbs:

can ask mods watchin why killing crew aint banned lastnite, he gave as much abuse as anybody an yet only 1 person was banned.... again.... funny ole world this tinterweb

Can I ask why if you've seen posts that you think warranted warnings or bans, you haven't reported them?

it is getting beyond a joke now so many threads being locked and slating each others dogs,im like you baw and probably a good few other members no need to big a dog up and give it i super duper name just go out and enjoy yourselfs and come back on here and talk about and put some photos up about how good the days been instead of bitchin

That's why I come on this site as I like seeing how others people do things. Certain people on here I used to bitch and argue with but most of them people soon hide behind others when push comes to shove. Now I'd rather just ignore them as they do a good enough job of making themselves look foolish they don't need my help. Ive said to kc when he was getting shit about his threads in winter to keep them up as this site should be more than just rabbiting and "pics of the dogs on a walk".i normally put up a few ferreting threads early on in the season and hopefully this winter should have a hawk out with us so should be able to chuck some more pics up come winter. Just my honest opinion. All the best

there will be plenty of pics and topics come september 1st pal. got both my pups in a 32 dog puppy stake starts 1st of october and the terminaters in a 16 dog stake starts november time hopeing to get a bit on dvd of her aswell. will be a very busy season. if you fancy a day out drop me a pm pal. like the look of your white dog looks handy :thumbs:

Thank you mate ill take you up on it. All the best

• Like 1

I've tidied thl right up by using the "ignore" feature it's great, for a while it seemed like I couldn't make a post about hunting or even give a point of view without the same few members getting all bitchy and personal (no matter how thick your skin is it does become tiring even more so when you find out they just keep showy types or they are two minute wonders in the game) just block all the messers then you don't even get to see their spiel.

No reads your posts they are shit :laugh:

Edited by Giro

can ask mods watchin why killing crew aint banned lastnite, he gave as much abuse as anybody an yet only 1 person was banned.... again.... funny ole world this tinterweb

Can I ask why if you've seen posts that you think warranted warnings or bans, you haven't reported them?

i personally thought it was just a bit of an argument, an nobody was doing anything wrong, insults were thrown granted, but from all partys as far as i could see, id a left them get on with it, but to ban 1 out of a group arguing just aint fair imo, from where i was sitting there was 1 member arguin with 3 other members who are all mates an yet only 1 was banned, an it wasnt 1 of the clique, thats for sure :whistling:

you want the truth hes in the click anybody who gets banned is not in that click

some people on here if you reported them your days would be numbered that just the way it is

ive made a few observatons myself I seen back in the winter when kc put a topic up every other week about the days out he had with the falcon it was a bit quiet on here not much said funny old world isn't it :laugh:

his imaginery falcon, hare coursing is banned, this site should stamp on the posts, an them god for saken saluki x things, ban the lot of them as well as daywalkers from the site, ban the word hare, let them start there own site again, we all know what happend there tho, so now they come here an ruin this site :whistling::laugh::victory:

you want the truth hes in the click anybody who gets banned is not in that click

must be a big clique with the amount i have banned some at least 6 times over :laugh:

must be a big clique with the amount i have banned some at least 6 times over :laugh:

no the clique dont get banned

ive made a few observatons myself I seen back in the winter when kc put a topic up every other week about the days out he had with the falcon it was a bit quiet on here not much said funny old world isn't it :laugh:

we long time waiting to hear about your days out :laugh:

i personally thought it was just a bit of an argument, an nobody was doing anything wrong, insults were thrown granted, but from all partys as far as i could see, id a left them get on with it, but to ban 1 out of a group arguing just aint fair imo, from where i was sitting there was 1 member arguin with 3 other members who are all mates an yet only 1 was banned, an it wasnt 1 of the clique, thats for sure :whistling:

You see, there we go again..... "as far as I could see"

Members need to remember that sometimes, abusive posts are removed so you may not see why a member has been warned or suspended.

Please credit the moderators with some sense of justice; we don't just dish out warnings and bans for the hell of it; there's always a reason, and just like the fact that other members can't see your warning levels, the moderators don't tend to come on here and say what punishments they've given or why.

I'm not sure if there is any kind of 'clique' on here; but the one thing I am sure of is that if there is, I'm certainly not a part of it.

If I see abuse, or other breeches in the forum rules, either because I've stumbled on it myself, or followed up a report, I can assure you, I will act and warn if appropriate.