Doggymen & Men With Dogs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good. I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every ni

Well said pip. This place is different things to different folk. I come on for a laugh, read some good threads from like minded people. Some folk like sharing experiences and I thank them for it. It's

Don't want to ruin tigers thread so I'll start this one I've been on here a few years now and I've noticed how folk work. There are some top notch doggymen who like to keep quiet, under the radar, I

Some of the guys I class as real doggymen, don't take offence if I've missed you out lol, its off the top of my head...... Louthtiger, bendrover, dotty, northernlite, paulus, Brookie, roberto, Bird, desertbread, articgun, paw broon, borderscot, iceman, captain, whin, chartopski, 3 turns, stubblebasher, to name a few. Honest guys who I listen when they talk. Some I've missed out and I'm sorry :)

"Desertbred" come on now we know your on the wind up

• Like 1

Some of the guys I class as real doggymen, don't take offence if I've missed you out lol, its off the top of my head...... Louthtiger, bendrover, dotty, northernlite, paulus, Brookie, roberto, Bird, desertbread, articgun, paw broon, borderscot, iceman, captain, whin, chartopski, 3 turns, stubblebasher, to name a few. Honest guys who I listen when they talk. Some I've missed out and I'm sorry :)

"Desertbred" come on now we know your on the wind up

No, I reckon he knows his stuff. I take the pish from a few saluki boys, some of them want to even see me hurt lol don't mean I don't respect them :thumbs:

Skycat and sandy :laugh: there will be more missed :D

gorger :toast::toast::toast:
:laugh: why do you never rise to the bait, rise for fucksake rise :laugh::thumbs:

il rise with the cream to the top :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: I'll get you one day mate, only matter of time :tongue2::thumbs:

:laugh: why do you never rise to the bait, rise for fucksake rise :laugh::thumbs:

its only the internet im never going to meet you so whats the point in getting upset about it. :thumbs:

its only the internet im never going to meet you so whats the point in getting upset about it. :thumbs:

Fucksake the boys smarter than I thought lol :thumbs:

jumped ship again proper freelancer :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

jumped ship again proper freelancer :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: that's where me and you differ, I'm only loyal to me. If I think Louth tiger is being a prick ill say, same with gorger. You on the other hand..... :laugh: