The Old Lamping Comps

Why what happened way ldr? And why does he no come on anymore?

He turned out not to be the saint a lot thought he was :no:

In what way ??? .........

He rigged it so there was nee rabbits in the other lads rounds..

His pal dropped a few mixy rabbits in a chicken wired paddock and LDR cleaned up

:laugh:

Ah the markbrick version of events :laugh: .............

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anybody want to be part of the fiasco and nonsense that's brought about by these competitions ... Fair play to LDR he worked hard to get the comp u and running and all he got was grief ... A

These comps are for those that want to,..or need to,...prove something ,..either to themselves, or to others....   We are all different,..and that is a fact... Some guys are ultra competitive and

iv always strived for better, with me, my dogs an my bags, i couldnt care less if folks thought i had a wonder dog or a pot licker. as long as my dogs do what i ask then ill keep pushing them, just to

Posted Images

im only jestin :laugh: id rather just walk out with folk an see there dog run, i like to see dogs run im sure most dog men do, no betting no prizes just 3 slips each then the next guy 3 slips, gut catch an off to game dealers. i dont fancy running round the country tho to compete with every guy that thinks he got something special, im happy with mine surely thats all that matters :D

• Like 3

Aye that more my cup of tea

im only jestin :laugh: id rather just walk out with folk an see there dog run, i like to see dogs run im sure most dog men do, no betting no prizes just 3 slips each then the next guy 3 slips, gut catch an off to game dealers. i dont fancy running round the country tho to compete with every guy that thinks he got something special, im happy with mine surely thats all that matters :D

Aye that more my cup of tea..

They should be run just so the lads who prefer to avoid the braggers and bull shitters know who to avoid in the dog game.

Stranger danger talk to nee one lol :laugh::laugh:

WHEN I COME ON TO NET SNIPE WAS PASSED HIS BEST HES WAS COMEING UP TO 9 YEAR OLD,, SO THE COMP WAS OUT FOR ME OR AT LEAST I THINK HIT WAS,,LOL////////BUT LOOKINGF BACK, IFF THE WINNER OF THE COMP DONE 30 IN THE DALES IT STUD OUT,, Fu#K ME SHIPE WAS DOING THE MID 40 AT 10 HALF, YEAR OLD, THE PICS AND POST AND WITNESS HIS ON HERE....,, AND STILL ADD WIND IN HIM,,,,, 2 /3 HOURS UP THE DALES,PROVE S JACK S#IT,,, IT A NUMBER,,,, FOLK CALL MB,, BUT HE WILL GO IN AT THE DEEP END/// DAY,TIME HARE ECT,,,,,,ECT,,, SO DONT KNOCK HIS DOG IFF YOU DONT LIKE HIM,,, THE DOGS DO THE TALKING AT THE END OF THE DAY,not the chap who they belong to/// SIMPLE HAS################## ive bin out with chaps on these sites I don't no them from adam,, and me dog do what I say they can do,, I wud not put meself in a place iff they cud not,,,, ENJO THE LAMPING COMPS FOR WHAT THEY ARE,,,, BUT IT PROVE [NOWT] JUST A BIT OF CRACK,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

All I will say is he shit on people and it was nothing to do with the THL comps, his integrity is very questionable at best.

All I will say is he shit on people and it was nothing to do with the THL comps, his integrity is very questionable at best.

Why does everything on here have to be fukcing kryptic ... If you make a statement about somebody then at least back it up with the facts not some ambigouse rambling sentence that nobody understands ... Exactly what has he done that's so bad ??? Oh and by the way I am not a mate of his just curious as he worked hard on the comp ..........

• Like 4

Socks, what is there not understand about he has shit on people. I am not prepared to say to who and explain to you what happened on a public forum because you think I should and you have a right to know, end of conversation :yes: Take this however you like :feck:

socks is right why make an allegation then not say what he done? you should take the advice in your signature :thumbs:

I will rephrase just for you so it all drops on my toes IMO he can not be trusted. Now in the words of Mr Gump " that's all I have to say about that "

Socks, what is there not understand about he has shit on people. I am not prepared to say to who and explain to you what happened on a public forum because you think I should and you have a right to know, end of conversation :yes: Take this however you like :feck:

Then don't come a public site throwing around allegations that you can't back up you gobby fecker ...........

• Like 2

Then don't come a public site throwing around allegations that you can't back up you gobby fecker ...........

Thank you for you kind words, now put your dummy back in :laugh:

Thank you for you kind words, now put your dummy back in :laugh:

Takes more than a silly boy to make me spit my dummy .........