Matt The Rat...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My honest opinion is than not enough folk are kicked off this site...how many times have you seen someone who just posts inflammatory/irrelevant crap...and then when they get bored or challenged start

Dont get post in this neck of the woods , postman scared to come down the drive for some reason or other. plenty pubs though haha Look at that for spelling a damn miracle I tell you. Hahaha

It would be cruel and unjust to censor folk,..for the style in which they contribute towards a thread....   The criteria for wrist slapping, and any subsequent adjudication thereafter, should always

Posted Images

OK, Gaz, tell me which threads I've locked that didn't need it?

And just to remind you; membership isn't compulsory; if you don't like it, don't log in!

Yes, the moderators are here to keep things legal and above board, but we also have to see that members obey the rules which include not posting inflammatory or derogatory rubbish.

It's quite rare that I even bother to moderate posts or members; usually following reports or private messages to me, or when I happen to stumble on some THL forum warriors who want to play silly buggers and muck up otherwise decent threads.

I've been a member of this site for a good few years, and I've seen lots of decent people leave in frustration at the lack of policing of the chavs and keyboard hunters who need kicking off never mind warning.

Like I said, if you don't like it you know what to do.

why dont you lock posts of noddys asking questions about putting shock collars on pups,

teaching 4/5 month old pups how run rabbits

how do i train my first lurcheR

and the worst recent surge in posts my pup at 20 weeks/ pup update!! no one gives a f**k!! (its not fecking facebook MAN UP)

you find the need to lock posts that every one cant agree on but let newbie's ask what ever crap they want!! thats why genuine dog lads that i no have left the site ITS LIKE A TRAINING CAMP FOR NEWBIES

!

MABE A SHAKE UP IN MODERATOR MANAGEMENT IS NEEDED TO SORT THIS SITE OUT AND HEADING IN A NEW DIRECTION

Edited by lamp it luke
  • Like 1

And just to remind you; membership isn't compulsory; if you don't like it, don't log in!

Yes, the moderators are here to keep things legal and above board, but we also have to see that members obey the rules which include not posting inflammatory or derogatory rubbish.

It's quite rare that I even bother to moderate posts or members; usually following reports or private messages to me, or when I happen to stumble on some THL forum warriors who want to play silly buggers and muck up otherwise decent threads.

I've been a member of this site for a good few years, and I've seen lots of decent people leave in frustration at the lack of policing of the chavs and keyboard hunters who need kicking off never mind warning.

why dont you lock posts of noddys asking questions about putting shock collars on pups,

R.I.P posts (you f*****g fairys)

and the worst recent surge in posts my pup at 20 weeks/ pup update!! no one gives a f**k!! (its not fecking facebook MAN UP)

you find the need to lock posts that every one cant agree on but let newbie's ask what ever crap they want!! thats why genuine dog lads that i no have left the site ITS LIKE A TRAINING CAMP FOR NEWBIES

!

MABE A SHAKE UP IN MODERATOR MANAGEMENT IS NEEDED TO SORT THIS SITE OUT AND HEADING IN A NEW DIRECTION

Your missing the point of the site I think mate. everyone has to learn and i'm more than sure you don't know everything about field sports so there's at least a few members on here that can pass on some knowledge.......................... as for the R.I.P dig i'm upset with that one mate. I for one felt real emotion the reading one in particular, some of us do get on.

• Like 2

!

you asked me the other day if i was deleting your posts. i told you no, however after reading this i can understand why someone has :laugh:

!

Your missing the point of the site I think mate. everyone has to learn and i'm more than sure you don't know everything about field sports so there's at least a few members on here that can pass on some knowledge.......................... as for the R.I.P dig i'm upset with that one mate. I for one felt real emotion the reading one in particular, some of us do get on.

that was a little harsh iv deleted it but like i said its not facebook you dont have to wright everything in your life on here.

Lamp it luke have you just found out a man with a bigger pecker has been giving your lass it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

C HALL your a bit special arnt you!! i bet your missus is fat as f**k and you live in a shitty house and drive a 1997 frontera with trampy kids and dogs that couldnt catch a cold, i can picture you at the reduced stand in asda in a shitty old tracksuite and gola trainers right now!!!

looks can be deceiving mate !!!!!!!!!!

Lamp it luke have you just found out a man with a bigger pecker has been giving your lass it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

C HALL your a bit special arnt you!! i bet your missus is fat as f**k and you live in a shitty house and drive a 1997 frontera with trampy kids and dogs that couldnt catch a cold, i can picture you at the reduced stand in asda in a shitty old tracksuite and gola trainers right now!!!

see what i did ther c hall i purposley went to far!! and thats all that happens on here now!! and its all down to one shitty comment started by you!!

Edited by lamp it luke

!

that was a little harsh iv deleted it but like i said its not facebook you dont have to wright everything in your life on here.

yes but if a member passes away then it's only right we pass on our condolences

• Like 1

Don't be so hard on yourself its not really your fault, there is plenty more fish in the sea :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

see what i did ther c hall i purposley went to far!! and thats all that happens on here now!! and its all down to one shitty comment started by you!!

a simple message, if you don't like what you read here.then feel free to fook off to another forum :bye:

!

yes but if a member passes away then it's only right we pass on our condolences

wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 theres been a mix up i have no problem with rip's for people i ment ones for dogs im sorry for the confusion

it's a good job i'm not a mod you'd both be gone :boogy:

• Like 1