Live On Camera...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaM4bbPRP8   Once upon a time....   Well the story goes.. I see this pigeon every day for the last 2 weeks, sh*t

hi one shot skott you said you took 7 shots at this target so 4 of them must of went through the same hole           and at 35 yards,i would say that is very good i think you dont give

well done mate

hi one shot skott :thumbs:

you said you took 7 shots at this target so 4 of them must of went through the same hole :thumbs:

20130629_174715_zpsd510960e.jpg

and at 35 yards,i would say that is very good :thumbs: i think you dont give your self enough credit for your spring shooting,the other 3 could of been wind, movement,or bad pellet?

its obvious that the spring is working well,what fpe is it doing now?

liked your vid,and left a comment :thumbs:

• Like 2

you said you took 7 shots at this target so 4 of them must of went through the same hole :thumbs:

and at 35 yards,i would say that is very good :thumbs: i think you dont give your self enough credit for your spring shooting,the other 3 could of been wind, movement,or bad pellet?

Thanks Davy, I don't do too bad :D but im not the best by a long way!!

The bottom one was the wind and so was the one off to the left.. the other 4 as you say did go through the same hole, just low and right of the centre cross. god knows about the high shot..! :laugh:

like I say instead of a consistent wind taking them all off one way , it was blustering allover! get me on an indoor range and I bet I could tighten this group up :thumbs:

also this was with the supedomes, it likes jsb exact better so that could also tighten the groups up slightly. don't forget tho 35 yards is pretty close.. just my usual little target range ive set up in the woods on my permission, good for zeroing my .177's :thumbs: there is a tree at 27 yards I could use aswell, just move my backstop and jobs a good un, when im using my .22 I zero at 27 :thumbs:

as for the power, im not sure, my combro was playing up, and now its totally packed in again :censored: F1 chrony is on its way and will arrive tomorrow. as a rough guess tho id say 10.5-11 FPE .. still shooting super smooth. shes good enough for me anyway.. probably like a dog compared to these SFS rifles that everyone has tho :icon_redface: you can have a go at the meet and see what you recon :thumbs: . again thanks for doing the spring mate :victory:

cheers SKoT :victory:

Thanks Davy, I don't do too bad :D but im not the best by a long way!!

The bottom one was the wind and so was the one off to the left.. the other 4 as you say did go through the same hole, just low and right of the centre cross. god knows about the high shot..! :laugh:

like I say instead of a consistent wind taking them all off one way , it was blustering allover! get me on an indoor range and I bet I could tighten this group up :thumbs:

also this was with the supedomes, it likes jsb exact better so that could also tighten the groups up slightly. don't forget tho 35 yards is pretty close.. just my usual little target range ive set up in the woods on my permission, good for zeroing my .177's :thumbs: there is a tree at 27 yards I could use aswell, just move my backstop and jobs a good un, when im using my .22 I zero at 27 :thumbs:

as for the power, im not sure, my combro was playing up, and now its totally packed in again :censored: F1 chrony is on its way and will arrive tomorrow. as a rough guess tho id say 10.5-11 FPE .. still shooting super smooth. shes good enough for me anyway.. probably like a dog compared to these SFS rifles that everyone has tho :icon_redface: you can have a go at the meet and see what you recon :thumbs: . again thanks for doing the spring mate :victory:

cheers SKoT :victory:

hi OSS

thats good then :thumbs: i look forward to having a go on her "your rifle that is" :laugh:

• Like 1