Mixi Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been for a walk with the rim fire onto 3 fields that I have permission on by request of the farmer to thin the rabbits out a bit before he reseeds it. On climbing over the gate the first field was heaving rabbits of all sizes sat out the first one I put the cross hairs on reviled swollen eyes the dreaded mixi! Then the next 4 I shot were clean the last too were just starting with it , any one else noticed any mixi anywhere?

Just been for a walk with the rim fire onto 3 fields that I have permission on by request of the farmer to thin the rabbits out a bit before he reseeds it. On climbing over the gate the first field was heaving rabbits of all sizes sat out the first one I put the cross hairs on reviled swollen eyes the dreaded mixi! Then the next 4 I shot were clean the last too were just starting with it , any one else noticed any mixi anywhere?

Not yet pal, but it will come, like it does every year

• Like 1

seen mixy on Watership Down and Frost Hill here in Hampshire for the past 3 weeks,

I keep my horses on watership down and the last few weeks the dogs have picked up a few with mixy but there seems to be more and more of them surviving it these days.

mixi's been on one of my perm since last ferreting season ,been taking them with the air gun when I see them ,its weird because its not infected loads of rabbits just odd ones ,I've taken healthy rabbits from the same sets that mixy rabbits are coming out of ,was gutted last year had a crap season what with the mixy ,bad weather,being ill and to cap it off bunnies breeding early ,better this year hopfully atb rob

Guest norseman

the rabbit needs more credit I think, they are ultimate survivors imo. from being attacked by man, disease and predator. and yet they still strive and multiply :thumbs: amazing little things.

I almost sound like an anti :laugh: mixi will always flare up in places though.