First Kill With The Hw 100 177

I swapped my hw100 .22 for a 177 the other day, it was windy

Yesterday so I put the scope and stock back on and while

The mrs was sorting the hens I thaught I'd have a couple of shots up the garden,

Well I fired 5 shots and the rifle was near enuf bang on so I thaught I,ll have a drive up

To my perm and have a few more shots at paper in the barn ( out of the wind) anyway

When I got there as I rounded the side of the barn I saw Roland making his way towards

Some metal cattle feeders, to my surprise it went under the feeders and just sat there watching me

It was a standoff! Trouble was I had the hw 100 with a super field in the mag aiming straight at it

The outcome was 1 dead mangey looking rat

I went to the barn for a few more shots but its was a bit dark, so I headed home fairly pleased

Atb rc1

post-70701-0-15231300-1372496296.jpg

post-70701-0-10752100-1372496314.jpg

• Like 1

nice gun bud, well done on the shot, how you coping with the .177? iv only evan had .22 until i got my 97kt in .177 and i prefer this now

Cheers dd yes I prefer .177 it might be me being lazy but they just seem to be easier to shoot, I got some daystate ft heavies with the .177 action and they seem a lot like logun penetrators, either way she seems to like em

Atb rc1

Real nice gun mate more fun in the sun lol or you left the rabbits we shot last in boot you wanting them

How your mozzy bits never seen them that bad + I got it all agin up the camp site proper sick .

Shot 4 Molly court 1