Out Again

well i was out again this morning making the most of it as im working away over the weekend, got a nice little bag i managed to bag 2 squirrels and a woody, i got the 1st squirrel at around 20 yards nothing special, it was on a fence behind a tree all i could see was its head so i took the shot and down it went falling into all the thick so i wasnt able to retrieve it, but then i noticed another one in the tree, i waited for a few mins to get a good clear shot on it then down it went this time landing where i could get to it :thumbs: i missed a crow and a magpie after this :icon_redface: i could have hit them and injerd them but i wanted to make sure it was a humane kill so i waited for the head and just over the top on both shots lol on my way back i spotted a woody at 40yards i zoomed in abit more on my scope (to make sure i wasnt going to miss) :laugh: and down it went the hw97 and jsb combo is amazing, anyway enough of me going on heres a few pics

atb DD

IMG_0033_zps25193925.jpg

IMG_0034_zpsed5bc634.jpg

• Like 1

Nice shooting mate.. tip dont kill all the squirrels like i did or the permission will get boring with nothing about!

There all over I left a fare few alone just picked the of one off I don't want them to dry up gives the terriers abit of sport too

Was wondering mate, what mounts have you got on there, that mamba looks like its sitting nice, tried my mamba lite in my spoortsmatch one piece but the 'saddle'? turret area of the scope in the middle.. well the bottom of that was touching the mounts if I had the reticule set straight, I had to get it off-centre to get the mounts tightened enough :blink:

proper balg as I wanted to use my mamba lite on it.. was going to oreder some sportsmatch medium 2 piece mounts, but im going to try my hawke 1 piece mounts aswwell, see how that goes.... :huh:

Was wondering mate, what mounts have you got on there, that mamba looks like its sitting nice, tried my mamba lite in my spoortsmatch one piece but the 'saddle'? turret area of the scope in the middle.. well the bottom of that was touching the mounts if I had the reticule set straight, I had to get it off-centre to get the mounts tightened enough :blink:

proper balg as I wanted to use my mamba lite on it.. was going to oreder some sportsmatch medium 2 piece mounts, but im going to try my hawke 1 piece mounts aswwell, see how that goes.... :huh:

I'm not sure what scope rail it is bud but my mamba lite sit on top of the scope rail but the reticule is spot on and everything is zeroed in properly, I could try and find out what make it is for you bud ill contact the lad I got it off