Ginger French Saluki Greyhounds

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True but he was a likable old rogue and one of the many colorful characters of the doggin game. Had a saluki stud called luke back in the day that sired a few, a lad i used to know had one out of it.

He was a character old len and could certainly spin a yarn were a dog sale was concerned

he used 2 own and run 2 very good dogs swoop and ace i bought a big black pup off len when i was a lad he was adecent dog not match matieral but could kill hares everyone knew len was not a et and loa

No mate not seen it run but heard good things and seen pics, hes done plenty 3 out of 3's, hes an all cream dog, he looks a handy animal, im out next season with my pups dam which is a collie whippet grey so hopefully i can organise a day out with his sire who is saluki grey, i will get a pic up of the sire when im on a pc . I read a post in the past on here which gave abit of info on him,

It could be out of anything Ginger was always in it for the £££££££££ nothing else.

True but he was a likable old rogue and one of the many colorful characters of the doggin game. Had a saluki stud called luke back in the day that sired a few, a lad i used to know had one out of it. I never thought he deserved bird though for selling a few bits and bobs, not considering the scumbag nonces and such like that walk our streets now. If am honest though i would of never of bought a dog of him, but was ok for jabs and stuff :thumbs:

• Like 4