Shhh Listen.... Jungle Drums!!! J A C K E D

Baw are you losing the plot you said you heard lee pup of princess and lucas jacked and I wrote to you did you hear it was full of pups and the man didn't know. Its funny the man one of the dochertys still has the bitch he kept a pup of her he run her a bit end of season he happy with her he running her ths season. That's why he sent full saluki over to get mated. Baw lucas served 44 bitches that's a serious amount of course be pups that jack. But you stared the topic to get at lucas all can see that dosnt bother me I've said all along I run anyone anywhere where the dog 6 year old now but he still surprise a few. As for inviting myself I said I'd take up your offer of a spin with little bitch if yous are scared to run lucas that's fine.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this nonsense about dogs jacking FFS you could give me the best coursing dog in the world and In one day I could get it to jack it ain't hard ... As for for it being a pup ... Did it have an injur

What's the dam to this pup? Maybe fault lies there? The dog has lined over 40 bitches not every pup is going to be top class even the best studs produce wastage now and then

Baw you really are a fool. Its a pup till us how it jacked??? Funny how the sire gets blame for one his pups jacking. Why do owners ever get the blame?????? Trust me my pup jacks l blame two things m

Posted Images

Here my last pm to gorger, where do I appolagise mixed bag?

Sent Today, 12:51 PM

Lol your kranking up the heat that's for sure is that true? If it is that's f*****g wide. I'm coming off here in 30 mins, if you want me to put that up I will.

Btw gorger, what about MC and JW, did they not have pups that jacked?

Baw how did the pup jack??????

Coz Shuggy Lee and Brookie told him
to Much guessing going on Shugg or lee don't want f**k all to do with baw Lucas or eny of the other shit, no point trying to drag other lads in to a argument

Baw are you losing the plot you said you heard lee pup of princess and lucas jacked and I wrote to you did you hear it was full of pups and the man didn't know. Its funny the man one of the dochertys still has the bitch he kept a pup of her he run her a bit end of season he happy with her he running her ths season. That's why he sent full saluki over to get mated. Baw lucas served 44 bitches that's a serious amount of course be pups that jack. But you stared the topic to get at lucas all can see that dosnt bother me I've said all along I run anyone anywhere where the dog 6 year old now but he still surprise a few. As for inviting myself I said I'd take up your offer of a spin with little bitch if yous are scared to run lucas that's fine.

Lol fair play to you gorger, you take it on the chin and I've always said you walk the walk. Bottom line is I don't come on here to make friends, I couldn't care if everyone thought I was the biggest fanny on here, which they Probably did at one point. I wasn't getting at Lucas, I was getting at a pup I heard jack and ill post what I heard everytime :yes: anyhow, I'm out a here, have fun :laugh:

Mixed bag, not got round to your pm yet, do it at some point but mind have them eggs over easy like John likes :thumbs:

If paulus could go through my pm's and delete the death threats, I'd be much obliged :laugh::bye:

• Like 1

Lol fair play to you gorger, you take it on the chin and I've always said you walk the walk. Bottom line is I don't come on here to make friends, I couldn't care if everyone thought I was the biggest fanny on here, which they Probably did at one point. I wasn't getting at Lucas, I was getting at a pup I heard jack and ill post what I heard everytime :yes: anyhow, I'm out a here, have fun :laugh:

Mixed bag, not got round to your pm yet, do it at some point but mind have them eggs over easy like John likes :thumbs:

If paulus could go through my pm's and delete the death threats, I'd be much obliged :laugh::bye:

:laugh:

post-896-0-88648900-1372336545.jpg

The bitch yappet did not jack gorger made up a big story to sell it and made 400quid for his self for passing the bitch on and when found out the bitch was in pup did not want to send his money back and tried to get me to send mine

• Like 1