Shhh Listen.... Jungle Drums!!! J A C K E D

Aww baw I don't know anything about the pup but you do as you said in your pm so tell all about the pup of princess I'm sure lenn be well happy he kindly gve men the bitch to breed now they running down stuff off it funny you said pup of lucas but mother not mentioned. Looks like you been set up again baw. That's a dire excuse for scots lads not to go to eng so me and kc come to ayr run this little bitch obviously not yours as you have no dogs its good you setting other dogs up to be matched I bet now you won't be there on day of match.

If you and kc come to Ayr be sure to phone and l will meet yous lads for a day out :thumbs:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this nonsense about dogs jacking FFS you could give me the best coursing dog in the world and In one day I could get it to jack it ain't hard ... As for for it being a pup ... Did it have an injur

What's the dam to this pup? Maybe fault lies there? The dog has lined over 40 bitches not every pup is going to be top class even the best studs produce wastage now and then

Baw you really are a fool. Its a pup till us how it jacked??? Funny how the sire gets blame for one his pups jacking. Why do owners ever get the blame?????? Trust me my pup jacks l blame two things m

Posted Images

Yes tommy we will mate at least you got balls to come down to fens with us. Some these men terrifed to find out what they have but they only fooling themselves we diff be in ayr I'm waiting on baw giving me lads number I'm sure poor guy dosnt even know he been matched.

• Like 2

the topic title says it all shhhhh listen sounds like something a teenage lass would say in the playground to her mates :laugh:

:laugh: I was wondering when yous show up :laugh: let me guess, KC tongue dried up, now its your turn :laugh: let me guess, you'll have written how great Lucas is somewhere...... Hmmmm ahh found it :laugh:

• Like 2

Aww baw I don't know anything about the pup but you do as you said in your pm so tell all about the pup of princess I'm sure lenn be well happy he kindly gve men the bitch to breed now they running down stuff off it funny you said pup of lucas but mother not mentioned. Looks like you been set up again baw. That's a dire excuse for scots lads not to go to eng so me and kc come to ayr run this little bitch obviously not yours as you have no dogs its good you setting other dogs up to be matched I bet now you won't be there on day of match.

You starting to make up stories now John :rolleyes: what pm did I send that said I knew the pup? You just sent me a pm saying lee sold a lad a dog full of pups and didn't tell him and wouldn't give him his money back. Then said see if I'm a man and post it on here. What you playing at John? You that desperate to knock down any rumors of your great dogs pups jacking? As for the match, that was a friendly walk with KC, you invited yourself then started inviting others, what's that all about? Can KC not do anything without your say so?

your tongue too covered in shit already to put up anybodys ass I talk about a dog if I see it run not what someone tells me on the phone :laugh:

You speak but all I hear is John John your breakfasts out :laugh:

M far clever than you mr baw I know one thing everyone knows who I am pity your so scared for those to know yours lol I'm sure you feel like wee boy is ur middle name lemo lol

Of course everyone knows who you are John, it pays for folk to know you keeeeerching keeeerching :laugh:

Baw how did the pup jack??????

f**k knows mate, I just heard about it and thought I'd ask on here if anyone else had heard, never expected all this f***ing abuse :laugh::tongue2:

:laugh: come meet me for a spin with this bitch then wel soon see whos john and whos not do I get a ass crawling apology I want mine face to face not in a pm :laugh:

:laugh: John making up stories again :laugh: what appolagy is this? He really does have you clowns wrapped round his finger .......... John John time to get up :D

Baw how did the pup jack??????

Coz Shuggy Lee and Brookie told him

News to me mate but glad you informed me of others that heard this so called false claim.