Shhh Listen.... Jungle Drums!!! J A C K E D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this nonsense about dogs jacking FFS you could give me the best coursing dog in the world and In one day I could get it to jack it ain't hard ... As for for it being a pup ... Did it have an injur

What's the dam to this pup? Maybe fault lies there? The dog has lined over 40 bitches not every pup is going to be top class even the best studs produce wastage now and then

Baw you really are a fool. Its a pup till us how it jacked??? Funny how the sire gets blame for one his pups jacking. Why do owners ever get the blame?????? Trust me my pup jacks l blame two things m

Posted Images

baw i think a few would of been tripping over there selfs to put it on here the same day if it had i suppose its more bollocks by green eyed lads to blacken the dog/ man i wouldnt believe it unless i saw it myself but its time of year i suppose

• Like 2

baw i think a few would of been tripping over there selfs to put it on here the same day if it had i suppose its more bollocks by green eyed lads to blacken the dog/ man i wouldnt believe it unless i saw it myself but its time of year i suppose

You might be right mate but this came from a very very reliable friend :yes:

Owners names LM. now I'm not saying Lucas just throws jackers, number of things make a dog jack. But the guys no clown when it comes to dogs obviously. I've heard a lot of rumors about pups from Lucas that have jacked, took them with a pinch of salt. Even got told 2 years ago, Lucas had jacked, never believed that one either. This one though, I wouldn't call it a rumor cos off who it came from :)

• Like 1

All this nonsense about dogs jacking FFS you could give me the best coursing dog in the world and In one day I could get it to jack it ain't hard ... As for for it being a pup ... Did it have an injury ? Under the weather ? Pushed to hard for its age ? ..... It's a pup FFS ..........

• Like 19

if his reliable put it up

Can't put the mates name up FFs, not the done thing. Just keep your ear to the ground, I'm sure someone will have heard about it. Small world this coursing melarky.

All this nonsense about dogs jacking FFS you could give me the best coursing dog in the world and In one day I could get it to jack it ain't hard ... As for for it being a pup ... Did it have an injury ? Under the weather ? Pushed to hard for its age ? ..... It's a pup FFS ..........

As I said loads of stuff causes a dog to jack. But when you pay good money, you expect it not to throw the towel in so easy.

Why is everyone so surprised ? produce enough pups and you get some shit un's, the dam figures in the breeding as well, dogs hit a lot of bitches maybe 40 I read somewhere, they cannot all be genuine class now can they?

• Like 2

if his reliable put it up

Can't put the mates name up FFs, not the done thing. Just keep your ear to the ground, I'm sure someone will have heard about it. Small world this coursing melarky.

You can't put your mates name up but you can start a thread about a dog jacking.........a wee bit of irony there baw. :laugh: