A Mixed Bag Is Not One Of My 95 Problems ...

Now then!

a mate wanted me to goto his permission and shoot him a couple of bunnys for his 7 month old pup. grabbed the hw95k as its the only scoped rifle I have at the min and off we go. quick zero check shows its still hitting high and left on the target, couldn't be bothered to adjust it so had to change my aiming when shooting at quarry.

soon as we got there I got a kit for him incase it was the only opportunity.. standing shot 25 yards or so as it was making its way to its hole it stopped for a look round, big mistake! :bye:

missed a 40yard kneeler bunny, then a 25 yard tree top woody aswell, gutted but I kept going! :icon_redface:

upped my game when this half grown bunny stopped about 30 yards, kneeling shot hit it with a right thwhack/CRUNCH!! the jsb smashing it and deforming the top of its head! :yes:

then a bonus woody after one flew but its mate stayed put, a hard shot only 15 yards or so, standing it was quite high up and well covered by leaves. all I could see was its tail fethers, back and neck.. obviously I chose the right spot to hit it out of the 3 and down it came. :boogy:

dog seems keen aswell so hes got some bunnys to play with and the woodys tits are in the fridge for me to scran tomorrow night. :D

Kit

20130617_200555_zps59162c11.jpg

bunnys and dog

20130617_202108_zps790cd4b7.jpg

shot placement

20130617_202611_zpscb5913d7.jpg

shot placement

20130617_202818_zpsfff9f484.jpg

top rabbit 'perfect' brain shot, kit just below eye and woody in the neck

cheers for reading. SKoT :victory:

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale
  • Like 2

Nice shooting Skot but you could of had more if you had set your scop,s up and you shood know BETTER :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

I know I should have took a bit more time adjusting the zero.

I do find the hw95k too light tho so I wobble a lot more. the hw97kt was zeroed yesterday bang on but I took the scope off last night after I stripped her to adjust the power.

I wasn't even going to go shooting tonight I was going to put the mtc mamba lite on the 97kt and chill out but the invitation off my mate was a last min thing and I hardly ever get the opportunity to shoot rabbits so I didn't want to pass it up!

Nice shooting Skot but you could of had more if you had set your scop,s up and you shood know BETTER :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

I do find the hw95k too light tho so I wobble a lot more. the hw97kt was zeroed yesterday bang on but I took the scope off last night after I stripped her to adjust the power.

I wasn't even going to go shooting tonight I was going to put the mtc mamba lite on the 97kt and chill out but the invitation off my mate was a last min thing and I hardly ever get the opportunity to shoot rabbits so I didn't want to pass it up!

Some of the best nights are last min , you always seem to have a better night then,as you do when you plan a night out shooting but the dogs got some rabbits and you got some pigeon tits :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac

• Like 1

Some of the best nights are last min , you always seem to have a better night then,as you do when you plan a night out shooting but the dogs got some rabbits and you got some pigeon tits :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac

just need to get some proper tits to go with them...... :whistling:

where's ArchieHood with his avatar/displayprofile pic ?!! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1