What Dogs

True banter I think they are buddy's and kc said jonty but it in a nice way to him surely if your buddy's that's way to go about it,not roaring with delight to be the first one over to tell ya your dog is useless lol they is ways of going about things,and ways of saying the dog might not work out,but when ya give it back people don't like it what's good for the goose you no yourself banter,

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

your right captain if any mans dog runs well regardless who they are they deserve credit, and to be fair you 1 of the fairest lads on here when it comes to dogs, but to be fair its not just speedie on here thats sees what he wants to see, there is a few on here that only praise there own dogs and there friends dogs or dogs thats got there breeding in them now if thats no being biased what is?? not meaning you captain of course but its common on here...now that my rant is over lol i also think yourself and speedie should shake hands and clean the slate life 2 short to be rowing over dogs pal :thumbs:

Jim I know what your saying I could not care if it was a chiuahia x that ran well and homer Simpson owned it,I be first to say it no matter what the breed of the dog,it's the dog I am praising mainly not the man lol

your right captain if any mans dog runs well regardless who they are they deserve credit, and to be fair you 1 of the fairest lads on here when it comes to dogs, but to be fair its not just speedie on here thats sees what he wants to see, there is a few on here that only praise there own dogs and there friends dogs or dogs thats got there breeding in them now if thats no being biased what is?? not meaning you captain of course but its common on here...now that my rant is over lol i also think yourself and speedie should shake hands and clean the slate life 2 short to be rowing over dogs pal :thumbs:

Well that is the truth there is no doubt about that,should make you a mod on here you after making more matches than don king,and the build up is even better than the Tyson and lennox build up lol

Edited by captain2010
  • Like 2

what aload of irish dribble you lads should have your own forum.all you do is talk about jackers and crabbing other folks dogs .

you are an embarassment to the sport..30 pages of mostly complete shite. TheTRUTH :D

call back in on a friday or saturday night when their on the cider lol :tongue2:

nans pat,stabannon an annagassan red hot,i run on their all the time in winter but you need to have premission or the same landowners would blow your dogs to bits,had big on with me last year,i think he has a few pict of them signs your on about. :thumbs:

weve a caravan in clogherhead just down the road was talking to a farmer this morning down there said theve some sort committie set up this year about people hunting he didnt seem to pleased. :yes:

Nothing do with you and being down there in the summer and few sheep going to the wall or summer hunting with you wizz bangs

thats where you go in the summer if you have a caravan there .are you from wales by any chance you seem to love talking about sheep lol :laugh:

your right captain if any mans dog runs well regardless who they are they deserve credit, and to be fair you 1 of the fairest lads on here when it comes to dogs, but to be fair its not just speedie on here thats sees what he wants to see, there is a few on here that only praise there own dogs and there friends dogs or dogs thats got there breeding in them now if thats no being biased what is?? not meaning you captain of course but its common on here...now that my rant is over lol i also think yourself and speedie should shake hands and clean the s

late life 2 short to be rowing over dogs pal :thumbs:

well on that note bm everyone has the right to there taughts and if a man has good dogs or good breeding he or she is intitled to there oppion

just remember if its just serious talk and no crack wouldent it be very boreing site

nans pat,stabannon an annagassan red hot,i run on their all the time in winter but you need to have premission or the same landowners would blow your dogs to bits,had big on with me last year,i think he has a few pict of them signs your on about. :thumbs:

weve a caravan in clogherhead just down the road was talking to a farmer this morning down there said theve some sort committie set up this year about people hunting he didnt seem to pleased. :yes:it be alright for me there al family

weve a caravan in clogherhead just down the road was talking to a farmer this morning down there said theve some sort committie set up this year about people hunting he didnt seem to pleased. :yes:

down there

weve a caravan in clogherhead just down the road was talking to a farmer this morning down there said theve some sort committie set up this year about people hunting he didnt seem to pleased. :yes:it be alright for me there al family

down there I all right most family round there