MY POST???

Guest FOXDOG

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no my parents warned me of short strange fellows from round there i thought it was a myth but it must be true... :no:
surprised you know who your parents are :D and for arses you know all about them you up enough :D

Na my parents left me when i was small tho the state gave me a good upbringing..

whats up arses is that a gay thing you do?? like chimmey sweep but bum sweeping explain more i am young.. :thumbs:

Edited by Giro
Guest markbrick1
BUT THIS IS ENGLAND, AND HERE A COLLIE X IS THE BEST DOG,IVE READ THIS THREAD AND THINK THAT MOST OF YOU ARE AS THICK AS SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO PROPER WORKING LURCHERS,MARK

If you read the posts before you may know what im talking about :no::feck: you got racing dogs :whistling:

how do you work out mone are racing dogs???????? rhere out 5 nights a week they work in the day and 2 are colliexs and 1 bedlingtonx i dont think you put that in them to race

How anybody can argue that any dog compares to a saluki's stamina is beyond me!

yes a saluki does give you stamina, but it is one of the thickest dogs on the planet, and serious pot fillers cant be thick, i would love you saluki lads on serious note see what happens when your out with the ferrets all day and then the lamp in the night,salukis are no match for the colliex,mark,so just move on

Class Mark Pure Class that remark...........

Done Knock what You aint seen YET

Good Luck

Flynn :thumbs:

BUT THIS IS ENGLAND, AND HERE A COLLIE X IS THE BEST DOG,IVE READ THIS THREAD AND THINK THAT MOST OF YOU ARE AS THICK AS SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO PROPER WORKING LURCHERS,MARK

If you read the posts before you may know what im talking about :no::feck: you got racing dogs :whistling:

how do you work out mone are racing dogs???????? rhere out 5 nights a week they work in the day and 2 are colliexs and 1 bedlingtonx i dont think you put that in them to race

well they havent got working blood in them :no: so what else did you breed them for ? :whistling:

you need to get a dog bred off a long line of workers like mine ;-) are you at the show :yes::tongue2:

Edited by mush

I've got a prime location, pity its not legal no more, or I'd stand back and camcorder the footage of two members dogs one being saluki blooded the other whatever breeding APART from saluki.... :whistling:

Guest joe ox
I've got a prime location, pity its not legal no more, or I'd stand back and camcorder the footage of two members dogs one being saluki blooded the other whatever breeding APART from saluki.... :whistling:

Ive openly admitted heavy saturated saluki crosses or pure salukis for that matter! make better daytime hare killers would that offer stand on the lamp? if it was legal of course.... :whistling:

Edited by joe ox

Ive openly admitted heavy saturated saluki crosses or pure salukis for that matter! make better daytime hare killers would that offer stand on the lamp? if it was legal of course.... :whistling:

salukis are bred for daytime coursing pal ...not lamping....hares eat at night so why disturb them while they got full bellys...ive lamped before and they just dont run anywhere near the same as daytime....so im not a lamper but if i was id be after different quarry instead of hares

anyway id love to see a none saluki lurcher run on some nice open ground in december -january giving the hare a bit of start.....i can just imagine what would happen...it wouldnt be funny for the owner of the dog anyway

Guest joe ox

salukis are bred for daytime coursing pal ...not lamping....hares eat at night so why disturb them while they got full bellys...ive lamped before and they just dont run anywhere near the same as daytime....so im not a lamper but if i was id be after different quarry instead of hares

anyway id love to see a none saluki lurcher run on some nice open ground in december -january giving the hare a bit of start.....i can just imagine what would happen...it wouldnt be funny for the owner of the dog anyway

I know that pal! If you bother to read back through the thread i have said that on numerous occasions.

J Darcy seems to disagree that hares are night time feeders.

Running a heavy saturated saliki x on the lamp on ANY ground at hares in january or even earlier thats what i would love to see.Hares may run different on the lamp but there definatly not easier than during the day. The stupid,injured and week go first exactly the same as during the day.

its a known fact that hares feed at night! they rest in woods and in there forms through the day...and after dusk they all come out to feed , thats why you see 10x more lamping than through the day ... i mean common sense says they come out to feed not get run after dusk!

i think they are easier at night cos they cant make there runs the same and tend to stay in the same field... i got a mate whos 1st x bull x grey kill loads at night but daytime lucky if they put 1-2 bends in