Bushing Dogs

BIG TOM

Well now we have the section up and running lets make it worth it or paulus will be on one haha

If you would like to post pics of your mutts here with what they are and crosses I'm sure a few would enjoy the pics thanks lads

Atb Tom

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are my potlickers. I use them in a bunch of different terrain from desert to forest, urban hunting in small lots and ditches to fruit orchards. They suite me, and I have a lot of fun with them.

I'll kick off with a few pics two of my bushing dogs.........   Cricket: Border/Whippet   Dill: Redline Airedale    

This is my recently aquired russell bitch. She is only 12 months old and very puppy-ish still.   She had done nothing and just been in a pet home from 6 weeks of age but she IS working bred and the

Posted Images

He's an ugly little fecker in real life, but worth his weight in gold as he doesn't try and get to ground, unlike the terriers. Too many places I daren't let them run loose with all the setts round here.

He's an ugly little fecker in real life, but worth his weight in gold as he doesn't try and get to ground, unlike the terriers. Too many places I daren't let them run loose with all the setts round here.

haha looks are not every thing in the field I knows that's why I took up hunting and dogs lol

Haha it's handy In certain places when they don't go to ground could save a lot of hassle one day ;)

• Like 1

This is my recently aquired russell bitch. She is only 12 months old and very puppy-ish still.

She had done nothing and just been in a pet home from 6 weeks of age but she IS working bred and the early signs are good. She has got a good nose and is very obedient and responsive.

Im hoping to make a good bushing dog out of her for pushing rabbits out to the lurchers...

94AD49CB-9FF7-4D73-ACA9-D365571808DD-214

DE8D0977-3480-4131-B89C-916B618F7103-127

• Like 2

Hi im new on here can anybody tell me how to put photos on. Atb with your dogs some nice lookin ones,

Photo bucket is easiest way.

If on a computer - register an account and upload from pc then copy the IMG code.

If on a phone then download the photo bucket app, set up an account and upload from photo album. Then copy IMG code.

Atb. Gaz.

• Like 1