tumbler

Guest tumbler

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling them "tumblers" sounds better than telling the truth and calling them clumsy lurchers i suppose!!

Posted Images

my mates have 120 tumblers between then in there sheds out there back best tumblers l have every seen almost about 34 tumbles before flying back up till 500 metres till do it all over again :clapper: :clapper:

yep ,(pigeon) not a fecken (dog) :wallbash:

my deerhound x has not only caught rabbits and foxs while tumbling along the ground but due to bad footing he once done a cartwheel and then caught the rabbit, beat that burrell, i now realise that i have the first and only strain of cartwheelers, that have been in my family for years ( 7 infact ), so now i will mass produce these hounds and sell them for mega bucks, anyone interested???

:notworthy: LOL :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I know any dog can take a tumble, but why would anybody in thier right mind, want to breed dogs with a physical deformaty that means they can't pick up without falling over. Even when you get mr burrels explanation , it still sounds like a bloody andicap.