Wrong Crowd???

i hear about conducting yoursrlf in the right manner wh e n ratting/rabbiting ect..

How do you know that the crowd around you are conducting themselves in the right way??

you always here what goes on,...............because those with loose lips sink there own ships..............usually those who don't conduct thereselfs properly don't have permission for long and spoil it for everyone in the end....... ,..............

RESPECT of everything is a major part of dog work which sadly a lot don't give two fecks about.................id sooner pick plums from the apple tree down the orchard.......

• Like 3

i hear about conducting yoursrlf in the right manner wh e n ratting/rabbiting ect..

How do you know that the crowd around you are conducting themselves in the right way??

you always here what goes on,...............because those with loose lips sink there own ships..............usually those who don't conduct thereselfs properly don't have permission for long and spoil it for everyone in the end....... ,..............

RESPECT of everything is a major part of dog work which sadly a lot don't give two fecks about.................id sooner pick plums from the apple tree down the orchard.......

spot on that mate. and also mate always show respect to the game that you hunt

have you done any hunting atall clueless

no mate, i just got a dog gonna try get him ratting but never been around it "hunting scene" and hopefully dog will have [BANNED TEXT] it takes but just wondered how to recognise if your in a good crowd r not coz if/when i get tak e n under somebodies wing i dont wanna be shown the wrong ways.

no mate, i just got a dog gonna try get him ratting but never been around it "hunting scene" and hopefully dog will have [bANNED TEXT] it takes but just wondered how to recognise if your in a good crowd r not coz if/when i get tak e n under somebodies wing i dont wanna be shown the wrong ways.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

• Like 2