Brazil V England Predictions......:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotla

2-1 England..... I'm a typical think we're better than we are England fan lol   Come on England !!!

And there it is!!!!!!   I take it all back we are the best team in the world lol   Rooney RooneyRooney!!!!   Haha

how many will brazil win by???....... :D

i swear the opposite of my predictions on here happen............ :blink::D

ok not the brazil of old, but probably there best team available at the min and some f*****g quality players in that side still.......... :yes::yes:

AND its far from our best team with no sturridge or gerrard............ :tongue2:

like i said after the ireland game, this is the game that will prove were progressing under woy.........and imo were making slow but steady progress........... ;)

and joe hart will beat shiltons record, put a tenner on it while you will still get half decent odds........... :yes:

a draw in brazil after being a goal down aint bad........... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1

look all english want the best result and in that it was a good result, heat, better players against them being behind so that said it was 68 min of crap, walcott cant find a player 5foot away, as fraan said cant be happy with that and will not win any euro or world cup in the forseeable future.

shit aint the word with england the biggest pile. two lines of defence and no forward line. brazil playing with our back four looking for a way in we cant do that ad not commiting men forward. walcott plenty of pace no end product. joe hard doing well. 44 mins gone

right about Walcott, fit+fast , but not good enough at top level , thought simlar about Hart before as well. Rooney is or was top level player but dont do it enough, but not bad score all in all :yes:

Agree on Walcott.. 2 or 3 times in that 2nd half he had his man 1 on 1, with his pace just knock it past him and run... But no he puts his foot on it and passes backwards... He ain't got the bollocks for this level simple as that, he's scored 1 great hat trick and that's about it.... You've got to be brave in your decisions at international level and he's supposed to be our outlet but takes the easy option and 9 times out of 10 gives it away..

Personally I thought Rooney done well, hard task upfront on your own, and he looked fit and sharp to me..

Agree on Walcott.. 2 or 3 times in that 2nd half he had his man 1 on 1, with his pace just knock it past him and run... But no he puts his foot on it and passes backwards... He ain't got the bollocks for this level simple as that, he's scored 1 great hat trick and that's about it.... You've got to be brave in your decisions at international level and he's supposed to be our outlet but takes the easy option and 9 times out of 10 gives it away..

Personally I thought Rooney done well, hard task upfront on your own, and he looked fit and sharp to me..

:thumbs:

listening to a few of the experts they say england played well!!!!!! well that explains why england are 7th in world and brazil 19th. would you rather be brazil.or england.? we are soooo far behind others and the only way we will win anythink is by a rare bit of skill a dead ball or the whole team giving 150 per cent. i may be wrong plus it aint pretty.

Loan striker tells me all I need to know about the game plan, it's the most negative way of playing football there is !!

I heard his goal was a belter and the other wasn't bad either but playing loan striker in a FRIENDLY is a joke IMHO

• Like 1