No

:laugh:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotla

2-1 England..... I'm a typical think we're better than we are England fan lol   Come on England !!!

And there it is!!!!!!   I take it all back we are the best team in the world lol   Rooney RooneyRooney!!!!   Haha

I dont crave,need or want your support......Baw this is how it works.....when a man throws a punch at you for no reason,you block it then throw a harder one back.

When YOU write things throwing shit at English football for no reason.....why do you call it " craving your support " when you get shit back.

Just seem to get upset that us scots hate you lot, to the extent of making up theories........ Take it from me, we just hate you :laugh:

scotland will never have a team baw an its all down to religion sad really cause on both sides yous are so passionate about your football

well thats the thread locked.......... :whistling:

I dont crave,need or want your support......Baw this is how it works.....when a man throws a punch at you for no reason,you block it then throw a harder one back.

When YOU write things throwing shit at English football for no reason.....why do you call it " craving your support " when you get shit back.

Just seem to get upset that us scots hate you lot, to the extent of making up theories........ Take it from me, we just hate you :laugh:

scotland will never have a team baw an its all down to religion sad really cause on both sides yous are so passionate about your football

couldnt see it.....as a nation they cant pull both sides together to form a team sure in the world cup mc coist as the striker the wouldnt give him the ball.....well looked that way to me

couldnt see it.....as a nation they cant pull both sides together to form a team sure in the world cup mc coist as the striker the wouldnt give him the ball.....well looked that way to me

Your right but at board and manager level, not player level. Our national game is corrupt and very much against my club Celtic. Imagine your national body holding back a players contract so he couldn't play for your club? Happened to us with Jim Farry and George cadete. The SFA is rangers orientated. Gordon smith now left, rangers man. Top SFA brass Campbell Olgilvie, rangers man. Been always like that. Look at the great Celtic players who hardly got a cap for Scotland. To name a few...... John Clark 4 caps, Dixie Deans 2, Bertie Auld 3, jimmy McGrory 7 caps, 6 goals. To get an idea how prolific he was, he played 378 times for Celtic scoring 395. Going back a bit, that was 1904 lol, shows how long the prejudice was. Bobby Murdoch 12 caps, scored 6. Lou Macari 24 caps, Murdo Macleod 20 caps, Bobby Lennox 10 caps, Tommy Burns a massive 8 caps. Some players there good enough to be the best in Europe but not good enough to be capped more than 2,3 times in there career. Why would I want to be a part of this?