Brazil V England Predictions......:)

:laugh: gnash, that friendly off the cuff remark really got to you, I'm so pleased :D whether you take me saying it as me being ingrained with poisonous vengeance against the English or not, one thing categorically, factually remains..........

IT WAS A FRIENDLY.

Now that has nothing to do with what you or the rest of the world thinks about Scottish football. I don't even know why you feel the need to bring Scottish football into a discussion about England playing a friendly with brazil, is that to make you feel inferior? It doesn't, when you do it, like all the other times you do it, it makes you look like, what is it you said, a prat :)

It was a friendly, get over it. You drew with Ireland at Wembley and brazil in a friendly in rio, wooopeeefuckingdoooo oh how the mighty have fallen :)

So that was a no then was it ?...........You cant find a post where i or any other Englishman got " carried away " ?...................and being that i only entered into this topic AFTER you said that i think that says everything really ;)

Gnash pal, what's up? Your all cranky and irratable. You've had a lovely break, the sun is out, why all this animosity cos I mentioned the brazil game was a friendly hmmm? I honestly wish now I never mentioned it and we could all pretend it meant something, but I can't........ :laugh:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotla

2-1 England..... I'm a typical think we're better than we are England fan lol   Come on England !!!

And there it is!!!!!!   I take it all back we are the best team in the world lol   Rooney RooneyRooney!!!!   Haha

That is true mate..........saying that its also the same as the majority of English folk say "couldnt give a shit about Scottish football".......We both like to put others down.....its healthy...Imagine you sitting in a Scottish pub watching Scotland play and cheering and clapping, same as me cheering on England :icon_eek: f**k OFF!!.... :laugh:

I disagree.....i genuinely couldnt give 2 shits what Scotland do as an International football team id rather they won than lost but it dont bother me either way the only time i could get passionate about anything to do with Scottish football is if they play England :D ......and i think thats the difference we hate yous when we play you.....you hate us all the time :laugh:

Its like a bad split with a bird its full on nastiness first off because you care then after a while you just see them in the street and give a polite hello because you just dont give a monkeys any more.....thats how i feel about Scottish football :laugh:

Youd rather we won????? I find that hard to believe. At no point do i want England to win at anything.... :laugh::tongue2:

They just don't get it lab. They actually think its cos we feel inferior and cos our teams shite but it ain't, its the opposite. It's all the look how great we are, we won the World Cup, were gonna do it again, we are sooooooo good..... And that's just the commentators. So when, not if, it goes tits up we gloat. Nothing more nothing less. English fans won't feel the same cos you don't endure the pish we do from all and sundry. We know we are pish, I wish to f**k you lot would admit you are too :yes:

Baw no Englisman who follows football thinks we're going to win the World Cup but every supporter of football wants they're side to do well... The difference being England tend to qualify for the big tournaments since 66 we've gone out at semi final and quarter final stages in the euros and world cups.... We're not a failure on the world stage, the thing is when England fans are passionate about they're side they're called big headed, egotistical blah blah blah, if it's a Scotsman, Irishman or Welshman they're called the most passionate fans in the world or some other crap....

• Like 1

All you football fans are too bitter towards each other mun. :tongue2:

I'm gonna watch our great nation unite in the guise of the British and Irish Lions, we all sing from the same hymn sheet for a month !!

• Like 1

You'll find most England fans want the other home nations and Ireland to do well ( as long as its not against England).... You'll find all Scotsman want Engkand to fail no matter what lol

England fans expect too much at every tournament admittedly......is that passion or big headedness......

You'll find most England fans want the other home nations and Ireland to do well ( as long as its not against England).... You'll find all Scotsman want Engkand to fail no matter what lol

England fans expect too much at every tournament admittedly......is that passion or big headedness......

:hmm: I'd say its f***ing arrogance :laugh:

Baw no Englisman who follows football thinks we're going to win the World Cup but every supporter of football wants they're side to do well... The difference being England tend to qualify for the big tournaments since 66 we've gone out at semi final and quarter final stages in the euros and world cups.... We're not a failure on the world stage, the thing is when England fans are passionate about they're side they're called big headed, egotistical blah blah blah, if it's a Scotsman, Irishman or Welshman they're called the most passionate fans in the world or some other crap....

Thing is mate, we don't qualify for nowt, cos we are keek. So we spend the summer listening to how the cups coming home........ When it goes tits up, what you expect us to do? Say..... Awww bad luck chaps, next time what

I suppose it'd be better to be defeatist about everything and never hope for the best... At least that way you can't be accused of being arrogant, big headed, deluded etc...... Can't see how fans that constantly say there own side is crap can be considered passionate.. Surely that's a contradiction in terms...

Wether playing or watching you should expect to win, then when you lose feel gutted... That's passion... Not sing as loud as you can, all the time expecting to lose lol...

• Like 1

I suppose it'd be better to be defeatist about everything and never hope for the best... At least that way you can't be accused of being arrogant, big headed, deluded etc...... Can't see how fans that constantly say there own side is crap can be considered passionate.. Surely that's a contradiction in terms...

Wether playing or watching you should expect to win, then when you lose feel gutted... That's passion... Not sing as loud as you can, all the time expecting to lose lol...

I don't follow Scotland mate so I don't care about them. There is a difference between wanting to win and knowing you'll win. Just listen to the commentary and remember its getting beamed everywhere.

I don't follow Scotland mate so I don't care about them. There is a difference between wanting to win and knowing you'll win. Just listen to the commentary and remember its getting beamed everywhere.

Fair enough mate, I wouldn't say the commentary are a basis for the general fan... England fans are realistic but still passionate, we want to win like anyone...apart from you who doesn't care about your national side anyway lol

Gnash pal, what's up? Your all cranky and irratable. You've had a lovely break, the sun is out, why all this animosity cos I mentioned the brazil game was a friendly hmmm? I honestly wish now I never mentioned it and we could all pretend it meant something, but I can't........ :laugh:

Animosity :icon_eek: ......believe me brother if animosity was on my mind youd know about it :gunsmilie:

I think you remind me too much of someone to be honest.................a Jock i used to know many years ago.....absolutely hated everything English,lived in Canning Town :whistling: ...................any subject be it sport,politics anything .....he would find a way of hating on the English !..........Its a shame he was dating my sister at the time or i might of had to hurt him :laugh:

Youd rather we won????? I find that hard to believe. At no point do i want England to win at anything.... :laugh::tongue2:

In a match between yous and Nigeria of course id want yous to win.............against the Welsh or Irish i couldnt really care less your all equal in my eyes.....but against ANY foreign nation id want yous to win yes....dont get me wrong it aint gonna break my heart if you lose but id be rooting one way more than the other.

You Jocks still seem to think theres some big rivalry going on like there was when we played the home internationals....them days are gone boys,personally i think the only reason you boys try to hold onto the rivalry is because it gives you a little bit more importance in that we havent completely forgotten about you in footballing terms like the rest of the world has :tongue2:

• Like 1

Perfectly put..............wish id seen that before coming out with my own monotinous drivel :D

Edited by gnasher16

In a match between yous and Nigeria of course id want yous to win.............against the Welsh or Irish i couldnt really care less your all equal in my eyes.....but against ANY foreign nation id want yous to win yes....dont get me wrong it aint gonna break my heart if you lose but id be rooting one way more than the other.

You Jocks still seem to think theres some big rivalry going on like there was when we played the home internationals....them days are gone boys,personally i think the only reason you boys try to hold onto the rivalry is because it gives you a little bit more importance in that we havent completely forgotten about you in footballing terms like the rest of the world has :tongue2:

:laugh: you see newkid, there that arrogant self loathing we f***ing detest about you lot. You really think the world revolves around yous. Your teams f***ing shite get over it :laugh: