That's some shot count Daz.

I'm surprised at what you pay for these rifles that the mags are not much kop. I have heard a few folk say bad things about the mags.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have known people all my life that wouldnt do things for me that this bloke would . Proper mates .

When it's up and running mate You'll find the mags are Crap !!!!! Don't bother buying extra mags stick with the original It's the only thing that lets them down for accuracy, i use a Biro pen top

SHOULD OF BOUGHT A SPRING RIFLE                 what a good mate you have hope you get it sorted Craig.

The Rapid Mags have 20 odd years of proven Use and reliability, that's why they haven't changed at all, Can't remember what version the Daystate's ones are on probably MK 5 !!!!

But other than that minor flaw superb guns.

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 1

hmm i had a horrable thought when read 'its in the safe looking orsom'... has the previous owner 'bricked it' with a dodgey firmware.. justa thought like.

regaurding daystates..yes good guns and no i sold mine for a pitence to get shut of it after being told 'ahh well if you bought the scope from us we'd sort it'

i've heard a few say theyve had good service, but i'm afraid they can stuff the idia of getting any further cash from me...it was a petty and personal, therefore.. epecery time..

• Like 1

SHOULD OF BOUGHT A SPRING RIFLE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

what a good mate you have :thumbs: hope you get it sorted Craig.

Beaten me to that one Davy, nice one. :thumbs:

Joking apart though, is this a common problem with this rifle Craig? Electrics going tech?

I like all ladies :icon_redface:

And no Simon , its very rare from what i gather . Thing is i brought it knowing it had a little trouble . I have had a quote of 25 Euro ( and thats a genuine quote ) to get it sorted , but im only up the road and to be honest , ide rather take it in than post it away .........

• Like 1

The Rapid Mags have 20 odd years of proven Use and reliability, that's why they haven't changed at all, Can't remember what version the Daystate's ones are on probably MK 5 !!!!

But other than that minor flaw superb guns.

atvb Daz 7.

Is it the daystate one with the recess or no recess? the new new new ones (whatever version they are) come with a cut out so you can thumb the pellets in with ease

the other ones you have t jam your finger in to seat the pellet and are a pain

daystate-10-shot-mag-500x500.jpg

Thats the new one :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Just been into daystate . The tech guys there really have gone above and beyond to get this sorted . I would say they have replaced most of the parts , needed or not as a matter of course , and tweeked the flux capacitor . Its now running sweeter than a sweet thing coverd in honey .