What Happens To Last Years Dogs

when i go out....with the dogs...usually with a mate....

we just enjoy watching the dogs work...mark...run....catch...

doesnt matter whos dog caught what....

tit for tat....

wouldnt matter if his dog caught 10 and mine caught 2....

the total is whats in the bag and both dogs worked hard for them.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately...for far too many last season's dogs will end up the same as this season's dogs and next season's and the season after that...swapped, sold, palmed off, pts or worse still dumped or dis

My dogs stay with me no matter what there working ability there my responsibility I couldn't give them up or pass em on they not just working dogs they my working companions home for life with me

Probably been bought up before, but what happens to last years dogs.Or shouldnt i ask. I am now seeing the usual lets look at next seasons pups. Have one dog myself three this Oct who will be with me

sorry kc you the wrong lad :thumbs:

like how you say before your booting off i asked to get took off

me and you had a good old talk think we where going to have a run but never came off and in one pm did you say get off hwh its not safe

and come on tell me dogs i have put to sleep and you the one that was asking for a match all the time to run my 10 year old dog with your 2 year old :hmm i have still got that bitch she 14 now you still got you dog or did it not make it

drink always dulls the memory :icon_redface: It was me that 'you' asked to match on HWH, my dog was 18month at time, you where running land near my mates permisson, and you where the one who asked for the match when I made comment the hares there were not too clever at the place you ran em on your vids and the dog made a right chew of em, I agreed to match then you did not want too know, and yeah I still got the dog and I still run him :tongue2: KC weren't even on HWH back then fella, so I think an apology is required ;) this was long before your booting off there when you told em you PTS the dog for fook all, :icon_redface:

just remembered you backed out via pm and said you was just on wind up etc no harm etc etc am just not the type to pursue that or exploit it :thumbs:

to say you smoke a hell of alot and it kills your brain cells your memorys better than mine :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

and come on tell me dogs i have put to sleep and you the one that was asking for a match all the time to run my 10 year old dog with your 2 year old :hmm i have still got that bitch she 14 now you still got you dog or did it not make it

drink always dulls the memory :icon_redface: It was me that 'you' asked to match on HWH, my dog was 18month at time, you where running land near my mates permisson, and you where the one who asked for the match when I made comment the hares there were not too clever at the place you ran em on your vids and the dog made a right chew of em, I agreed to match then you did not want too know, and yeah I still got the dog and I still run him :tongue2: KC weren't even on HWH back then fella, so I think an apology is required ;) this was long before your booting off there when you told em you PTS the dog for fook all, :icon_redface:

just remembered you backed out via pm and said you was just on wind up etc no harm etc etc am just not the type to pursue that or exploit it :thumbs:

to say you smoke a hell of alot and it kills your brain cells your memorys better than mine :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:thumbs: