• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe the dog simply looses a little more 'will to please' every time he is moved on? or simply the first owner knew the dog properly having raised and entered it, and just how too get best out of it

Proper lads don't sell there dogs

Elsa  

Posted Images

must of been something there for the Arabs to choose him and pay £8.500 rather than some other dog

there was yes hes lemon and white :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

and some one said they dont absorb heat like black and tan ones means money must have been well spent

even arabs think whites better than being black :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

ive got an apache coloured one i wonder if bighorn will come and buy it .he probably will wont a trade for some pipe tabacco :boogy::whistling:

better go ask mark if you can trade first :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

must of been something there for the Arabs to choose him and pay £8.500 rather than some other dog

and some one said they dont absorb heat like black and tan ones means money must have been well spent

ive got an apache coloured one i wonder if bighorn will come and buy it .he probably will wont a trade for some pipe tabacco :boogy::whistling:

he said try and do a chop with the fens flyer maybe apache and my citreon estate it is diesal kc and the number plate is cov i rej :toast::toast:

• Like 2

he said try and do a chop with the fens flyer maybe apache and my citreon estate it is diesal kc and the number plate is cov i rej :toast::toast:

rumor has it alot are scared of the cov i rej. me and des will be there will you and mark hold are hands ive heard your very fond of doing that :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

right lads i had a phone call earlier off mr white asking me to adjust my post i put in a previous post that he bought the dan dog from us it was not he original dan dog that most know it was a pup out of the dan dog called dan aswell so it was dan dog junior he said he had recived a lot of phone calls and that i had caused an upset lol so there you go fella's thats what it was rectified now sorry for the confussion and you lot should not get so upset lol atb pp

RIGHT LADS, I cannot understand, why the Arabs, would want to come OVER TO England to buy a dog! In my young days back in 1974, I worked over in Saudi-arabia, for two years, the man I was employed by was Rashid-Owiada-alqahtani, he was the head of his family of bedouins, Nomads of the desert, Saluki dogs, white racing camels, and Horses to go with all, + wealth you could not count, there is No shortage of proper Saluki desert bred dogs, like every were there is good and not so good dogs there as every were else, The first contract I done for him was 60 kilometres of highway from Abqaiq to the Persian gulf, (((( ABCAKE))) IS THE RICHEST OIL FIELD IN THE WORLD, THEY HAD A FLARE which was at least 1 mile long burning the gases of the the oil, night and day that flare roared, for the two years that I was there, it would have heated the homes of the UK, for years, unless you have been in that country, and see the wealth for your self, ((( then come back to buying a cross bred dog from a cold wet country, called England, only desert bred dogs would be any good over there, thats Saudi, the richest of all the arab states, they have neighbours not so Rich, like the Yemen, EYGPT, JORDAN, BUT WHY BUY A DOG FROM ENGLAND???? SPAIN I COULD UNDERSTAND, the heat, hard rocky ground, those dogs would be more suited for the Arabs,, food for thought, I was offered a pup from his dogs and I turned it down politeley, of course, in those days 6 months quarantine, I could not see that pup doing any good up in Scotland

Border lad likely the dog will be ran on land they have over here , theres arab owned land in scotland , they could have the terrrain altered to suit themselves money no object or simply buy a portion of the fen and walk it with gun falcon and be well within the current laws, or maybe they simply send him away and melt him into their exsisting lines , he might add aggression and attack to a line thats suited to desert conditions , adding maybe just a little something to a longer term plan

maybe thats the reason so many are running summer hares nowadays as well :laugh: another thing is its funny time for any arab to choose to go door knocking in uk to buy a dog was last weekend all considered :whistling:

Edited by arcticgun

RIGHT LADS, I cannot understand, why the Arabs, would want to come OVER TO England to buy a dog! In my young days back in 1974, I worked over in Saudi-arabia, for two years, the man I was employed by was Rashid-Owiada-alqahtani, he was the head of his family of bedouins, Nomads of the desert, Saluki dogs, white racing camels, and Horses to go with all, + wealth you could not count, there is No shortage of proper Saluki desert bred dogs, like every were there is good and not so good dogs there as every were else, The first contract I done for him was 60 kilometres of highway from Abqaiq to the Persian gulf, (((( ABCAKE))) IS THE RICHEST OIL FIELD IN THE WORLD, THEY HAD A FLARE which was at least 1 mile long burning the gases of the the oil, night and day that flare roared, for the two years that I was there, it would have heated the homes of the UK, for years, unless you have been in that country, and see the wealth for your self, ((( then come back to buying a cross bred dog from a cold wet country, called England, only desert bred dogs would be any good over there, thats Saudi, the richest of all the arab states, they have neighbours not so Rich, like the Yemen, EYGPT, JORDAN, BUT WHY BUY A DOG FROM ENGLAND???? SPAIN I COULD UNDERSTAND, the heat, hard rocky ground, those dogs would be more suited for the Arabs,, food for thought, I was offered a pup from his dogs and I turned it down politeley, of course, in those days 6 months quarantine, I could not see that pup doing any good up in Scotland

He obviously has plans past your scope of thinking :blink: