• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe the dog simply looses a little more 'will to please' every time he is moved on? or simply the first owner knew the dog properly having raised and entered it, and just how too get best out of it

Proper lads don't sell there dogs

Elsa  

Posted Images

must of been something there for the Arabs to choose him and pay £8.500 rather than some other dog

there was yes hes lemon and white :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

and some one said they dont absorb heat like black and tan ones means money must have been well spent

must of been something there for the Arabs to choose him and pay £8.500 rather than some other dog

and some one said they dont absorb heat like black and tan ones means money must have been well spent

even arabs think whites better than being black :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Hes not to hot looking on that vid for 8n1/2 .did they see him running before.

i no a few people that have seen him run when the original owner tom had him and couldn't say a bad word about him. One video that's been put up means f**k all. That could of been his 5th or 6th run of the day. No body will not but he still took the hare

ive seen lenny run loads of times when jd had him seen him run 1 on timberland for 4 mins miss it seen him run at bourn an miss it seen him run at crowland kill it seen him miss an kill at cambridge aswell john couldnt get him right end of lads an i no him very well. i know 1 thing good help the poor c**ts when lenny kills something he will eat them as he tryed to eat me hahaha

even arabs think whites better than being black :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

ive got an apache coloured one i wonder if bighorn will come and buy it .he probably will wont a trade for some pipe tabacco :boogy::whistling:

Kc your pup cream and white but don't buy yours. Ime saying there must be a reason he paid £15000 on the 2 dogs

Yes he has more money than sense.

plus iot like one of us spending 8.5pence :thumbs: likely means far less to them fellas in fact, money no object,its not even as if they will pick his shite up personaly lol

Edited by arcticgun