Turkish Salukis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years ago, i lived in turkey. They had some fine salukis their and tazis. The ground some of them ran on, was unreal, as see below..    

ran my pure on mountians quarry bases etc feet are simply well designed to run anywhwere, never cut up at all, if they actualy where the garbage a good few seem to think how come they been pure bred f

would like to see one run on this ground. ,,,,

Posted Images

would like to see one run on this ground. ,,,,

The ground they are on looks worse IMO. And will be about 30c hotter.

i agree with you. I would still like to see one RUN on hard ground.

the type of sal iv seen running fxck about pussy footing it.

• Like 1

Wouldn't like to follow on foot, end up with snapped ankles! Cracking picture mate

Wouldn't like to follow on foot, end up with snapped ankles! Cracking picture mate

LOL I've seen footage of the kids running flat out over the same ground trying to keep up with the course, Martin you were likely doing it when you were out there as a kid?

• Like 1

Many years ago, i lived in turkey. They had some fine salukis their and tazis. The ground some of them ran on, was unreal, as see below.. :thumbs:

Salukisinturkey_zpsbfc2b5b0.jpg

Fabulous pic - just look at the angle of the off rear leg - there are good reasons for the sound construction of sals. The length of the second thigh....and good feet a necessity I would think

• Like 1

LOL I've seen footage of the kids running flat out over the same ground trying to keep up with the course, Martin you were likely doing it when you were out there as a kid?

I remember bits of it alright Mark, it was hard to keep up with the adults and the dogs at times.. lol

ran my pure on mountians quarry bases etc feet are simply well designed to run anywhwere, never cut up at all, if they actualy where the garbage a good few seem to think how come they been pure bred for thousands of years to hunt in godforsaken places other dogs simply cannot hope, even the heat synching system etc is design perfection to run in hell lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 4

ran my pure on mountians quarry bases etc feet are simply well designed to run anywhwere, never cut up at all, if they actualy where the garbage a good few seem to think how come they been pure bred for thousands of years to hunt in godforsaken places other dogs simply cannot hope, even the heat synching system etc is design perfection to run in hell lol

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...