Turkish Salukis

Someone was telling me that the hena also has a mild narcotic effect or something could this have something to do with why it is used???

never herd of thate mate it does have antiseptic propertys though ;)

be alright sticking henna up your nose LOL it would dye your nose green red or orange LOL it is a mild antiseptic and also used as a hair dye

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years ago, i lived in turkey. They had some fine salukis their and tazis. The ground some of them ran on, was unreal, as see below..    

ran my pure on mountians quarry bases etc feet are simply well designed to run anywhwere, never cut up at all, if they actualy where the garbage a good few seem to think how come they been pure bred f

would like to see one run on this ground. ,,,,

Posted Images

Someone was telling me that the hena also has a mild narcotic effect or something could this have something to do with why it is used???

be alright sticking henna up your nose LOL it would dye your nose green red or orange LOL it is a mild antiseptic and also used as a hair dye

Funnily enough I just spoke to the girl who was telling me about it and she said it was if you used too much too often on your skin it can make you ill :laugh: :laugh:

Funnily enough I just spoke to the girl who was telling me about it and she said it was if you used too much too often on your skin it can make you ill :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: same could be said for cocaine