What Brushcutter

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i run stihl everything(brush cutters,stone cutters,chainsaws,blowers,hedge cutters) quality tools that last if looked after the only other brand i would say is huscquvanna iffy spelling had a couple o

them back ones are you short grass but for graft in rough stuff you will want a decent petrol one....any stihl over the over the fs55 will do and only buy stihl the amount of shit i brought till i fou

cow horns are better than the back pack ones the inner shaft snap reel easy

It's not mate, all of our tanaka strimmers passed. Can use them upwards of 8 hours per day, whereas most of the stihl ones could only be used for between 1 and 5 hours. Obviously they don't all give the same reading

ok fair enough mate...............but my local council uses them and so does south derbyshire.............it is the vibration test were talking here????............. :hmm::thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

It's not mate, all of our tanaka strimmers passed. Can use them upwards of 8 hours per day, whereas most of the stihl ones could only be used for between 1 and 5 hours. Obviously they don't all give the same reading

ok fair enough mate...............but my local council uses them and so does south derbyshire.............it is the vibration test were talking here????............. :hmm::thumbs:

Yes it stands for Hand Arm Vibration.

It was all done internally, and at first we thought the guy doing the HAVS testing was doing something wrong, but it was the equipment. You could feel it, fingers would tingle for ages afterwards

It was all done internally, and at first we thought the guy doing the HAVS testing was doing something wrong, but it was the equipment. You could feel it, fingers would tingle for ages afterwards

i get that feeling in my fingers after a day on the tools...........what are they saying will happen with prolonged use??? :thumbs:

brushcutter? its strimmer you posh git

:laugh::laugh:

i hate it when the yanks call them weed wackers............ :censored:

had to read the comments to know what the fook he was on about, just off to brushcut some nettles darling!

:laugh:

i get that feeling in my fingers after a day on the tools...........what are they saying will happen with prolonged use??? :thumbs:
Permanent nerve damage.. :yes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibration_white_finger

any joy waz???

Went for a look local, and got some prices jotted down. Will do a bit of a comparison on UK prices, would normally be cheaper than here :yes: so as long as I can sort out delivery... Get the keys to the new place in a week, so gonna need it soon. Been up there with me strimmer just to level the nettles. Oh and found a nesting duck!

any joy waz???

Went for a look local, and got some prices jotted down. Will do a bit of a comparison on UK prices, would normally be cheaper than here :yes: so as long as I can sort out delivery... Get the keys to the new place in a week, so gonna need it soon. Been up there with me strimmer just to level the nettles. Oh and found a nesting duck!

when i was in sweden the company i worked for had a load of stuff sent over from these mate............

http://www.frjonesandson.co.uk/products-page/stihl/brushcutters-strimmers1/

im sure they will sort you out............. :thumbs:

PS ask to speak to justin and tell him your a member of the "arbtalk" forum as he does alot of business on there and might knock a few quid off lol

any joy waz???

when i was in sweden the company i worked for had a load of stuff sent over from these mate............

http://www.frjonesandson.co.uk/products-page/stihl/brushcutters-strimmers1/

im sure they will sort you out............. :thumbs:

PS ask to speak to justin and tell him your a member of the "arbtalk" forum as he does alot of business on there and might knock a few quid off lol

Nice one, was gonna get me boots from them, but find a place near my brothers.