Coursing Pics (Pre Ban Or Legally Taken

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh as giro said,,, be a very interesting topic/ story to read about in detail,,good on ya bolio. My mate max hardcore of here new an old coursing man, that reared some leverets,, max was with him w

Dam it I wrote a long reply and it dissa-phuking-peared....Here goes...again!   I reared them in a glass tank my kids had been breeding gerbils in. The first lot died because I think I was over feed

On Fairymans gate?   It'll be a leveret......   As you know they pop up now and then. My little Fly dog once caught a doe on boxing day that had living, viable young in its belly. I raised them up

Posted Images

On Fairymans gate?

It'll be a leveret......

As you know they pop up now and then. My little Fly dog once caught a doe on boxing day that had living, viable young in its belly. I raised them up and me and Templeking released them on land near where I grew up that always held hares. I never took a dog on that land for years afterwards for fear of killing one of them.

On Fairymans gate?

It'll be a leveret......

As you know they pop up now and then. My little Fly dog once caught a doe on boxing day that had living, viable young in its belly. I raised them up and me and Templeking released them on land near where I grew up that always held hares. I never took a dog on that land for years afterwards for fear of killing one of them.

bolio i was talking about old gorger pic thats a great story d how long before they where on there feet an what you feed them on

Dam it I wrote a long reply and it dissa-phuking-peared....Here goes...again!

I reared them in a glass tank my kids had been breeding gerbils in. The first lot died because I think I was over feeding them milk from the syringe....they rolled over and passed out when I filled their wee bellies. The second lot referred to in the post I only fed them small sips and kept fresh grass and wholemeal bread in with them all the time, but I think they survived the first week on milk only as the droppings were white like milky bar chocolate. As they ate more and more greens the droppings changes colour through light green to darker and darker until it was black.

When they were hungry they would hop about the room boxing my legs for attention but as soon as they were fed you had to put them in the tank or they'd turn totally wild and hide under the furniture.

When we released them they all ran straight to the rushes instinctively, although they'd never seen rushes before.

• Like 13

Yeh as giro said,,, be a very interesting topic/ story to read about in detail,,good on ya bolio.

My mate max hardcore of here new an old coursing man, that reared some leverets,, max was with him when they were released ,,here I have apic

coursingpics022.jpg

• Like 14

Here's a few pics from back when it was all legal,,, I think this was the windmill cup 2005, just a few weeks befor the ban

coursingpics026.jpg

My mates dog with a few,,,the same dog in my avatar

coursingpics028.jpg

A big day I organised on an estate I had permission on,,, cracking day it was,,,we all ended up in that building having a drink and a feed,,

coursingpics013.jpg

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 8

Yeh as giro said,,, be a very interesting topic/ story to read about in detail,,good on ya bolio.

My mate max hardcore of here new an old coursing man, that reared some leverets,, max was with him when they were released ,,here I have apic

coursingpics022.jpg

That picture says it all fieldsports and conservation go hand in hand,look and learn anti's there is a world of difference between assuming and knowing