Thl Charity Fishing Comp

malt if you like a beer and can have a decent session your welcome lol we was lacking the drinkers this yr lol

malt if you like a beer and can have a decent session your welcome lol we was lacking the drinkers this yr lol

No stamina mate, one night wonders lol...

I cant remember seeing mick after 2 0`clk on the Saturday :hmm::D ---------------- mick did stewie find your seat bit ?

No but I remember seeing him after 2 on Sunday.... Lol

One thing that's been established are the English are the drinkers.... I could hear the welsh boys snoring and Lab looked very cosy curled up in the truck lol...

Oh aye? We'll fecking see about that! :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, I'm not one for trying to outdrink anybody else, that's when things tend to go haywire! :laugh: I come from a town with one of the highest number of pubs per head of population in the UK, theres a huge pub/drinking culture in it. its also probably got one of the highest number of alkies per head of population too come to think of it! :D I drink at my own pace, but I'm usually amongst the last few standing. I'd rather spread the night out than get pissed after the first hour..

excuses already ffs!!! if you can drink you can throw it down from the first min till the last.... :D if not your a fanny like lab..... :lol:
:laugh: Can't wait to show you my party trick with a full pint, I reckon you'll like it! :D

is the same one ruby does mate......... :hmm: the one where he drinks one pint and gets drunk instantly.......... :hmm::D

the watch me fall over trick :D

• Like 1

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

I cant remember seeing mick after 2 0`clk on the Saturday :hmm::D ---------------- mick did stewie find your seat bit ?

One thing that's been established are the English are the drinkers.... I could hear the welsh boys snoring and Lab looked very cosy curled up in the truck lol...

Nah, I'm not one for trying to outdrink anybody else, that's when things tend to go haywire! :laugh: I come from a town with one of the highest number of pubs per head of population in the UK, theres a huge pub/drinking culture in it. its also probably got one of the highest number of alkies per head of population too come to think of it! :D I drink at my own pace, but I'm usually amongst the last few standing. I'd rather spread the night out than get pissed after the first hour..

excuses already ffs!!! if you can drink you can throw it down from the first min till the last.... :D if not your a fanny like lab..... :lol:
:laugh: Can't wait to show you my party trick with a full pint, I reckon you'll like it! :D

is the same one ruby does mate......... :hmm: the one where he drinks one pint and gets drunk instantly.......... :hmm::D

:laugh: :laugh: Aye, that's the one! :icon_redface::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

excuses already ffs!!! if you can drink you can throw it down from the first min till the last....:D if not your a fanny like lab.....:lol:

I hope it's not down it quick.... f**k you'll need up make it 7 pints to be interesting... Lol

excuses already ffs!!! if you can drink you can throw it down from the first min till the last....:D if not your a fanny like lab.....:lol:
I hope it's not down it quick.... f**k you'll need up make it 7 pints to be interesting... Lol
Thats a piece of piss mate, doing it no handed is where it gets interesting! :D

labs party trick involves a pint, tubes, vaseline and the wrong hole........... :icon_eek::bad:

don't tell us your the all in welsh trophy throwing champion :toast:

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 3

labs party trick involves a pint, tubes, vaseline and the wrong hole........... :icon_eek::bad:

Thanks again for taking part mate, your a real sport... Lol

• Like 5

don't tell us your your the all in welsh trophy throwing champion :toast:
:laugh: Can you get rubber trophies mate, might be an idea?? :laugh:

Thanks again for taking part mate, your a real sport... Lol

f***ing scrumpy......... :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

ruby--------------IF ANYONE WANTS ANYMORE PINTS----BUMP!! --------- its last orders at the bar ffs errrrr can someone help me get up please :D

• Like 2