Most Hares On Lamp

You stick to lamping then lads and leave the real work for real men. I dont give a f**k who see me or what theyve got to say. Im there for one thing and thats to run my dog a real dog.

:laugh: real dog is it still pulling the pudding out of them penny and f--king off with them :D

• Like 1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people think it was wrong to catch hares on the lamp but thought it was fine to catch rabbits, fox etc on the lamp?   Usually these same people seem to think it was fine to catch breeding an

Get a feckin life thers no rules to this stuff whatever feeds me and the dogs gets catched day or night end of

To be honest...it's way to late in the game for me to get sanctimonious and moralistic...but with this modern technology in not sure these "what's the most" threads do us any favours...

Posted Images

typical

You stick to lamping then lads and leave the real work for real men. I dont give a f**k who see me or what theyve got to say. Im there for one thing and thats to run my dog a real dog.

so if we lamp with are dogs we are not real men and dont have real dogs, :laugh: typical answer from a man that owns a dog thats good for fcuk all elsa.i wonder how many of these super day time only dogs would live with an alrounder on the easy lamp,my guess from what i seen not many,if any

• Like 3

:laugh::laugh::laugh: . if you find sport in a day time hare and another at night makes you NO MORE OF A MAN. just forking big head. each to there own i say.

good luck with your dog mate i just hope it dosen't get passed about if it's not real enough for you

:laugh::laugh::laugh: . if you find sport in a day time hare and another at night makes you NO MORE OF A MAN. just forking big head. each to there own i say.

good luck with your dog mate i just hope it dosen't get passed about if it's not real enough for you

I wouldnt worry about it getting passed about mate.

When the benchmark set for breeding is 'Does it f**k off with its quarry' its a fairly easy expectation to live up to :laugh:

• Like 1

When the benchmark set for breeding is 'Does it f**k off with its quarry' its a fairly easy expectation to live up to :laugh:

ahhh so he was trying to breed something into a dog that can be trained ?

ahhh so he was trying to breed something into a dog that can be trained ?

Training!?!

Whats that then?

what all dogs need is to come into contact with another dogs jizz, then all their problems go away

:laugh:

:laugh: real dog is it still pulling the pudding out of them penny and f--king off with them :D

and if it jacks after the first season it will probably end up in the river with all the other shite :yes:

• Like 1

Does it look like it ya ball bag

Does it look like it ya ball bag

:laugh: great reply ya nobber

and if it jacks after the first season it will probably end up in the river with all the other shite :yes:

:laugh: ffs forgot about that

WOW what a weekend this topic is going to give us, we don't live in a dictatorship and everyone is entitled to there opinion and should be allowed to express it without getting a load of grief, my personal opinion on this matter was expressed on page one, LAMPING HARES IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF, that's my opinion and nothing or no one will ever change it, don't get me wrong i am not saying that lamping isn't sport there aren't many keener than me i am out as often as possible from the middle of september till the middle of april every year and really enjoy a good nights lamping, all i am saying in my personal opinion is that the hare deserves respect, this magnificent animal has lived ABOVE GROUND for thousands of years, no big warrens to run to and hide in just its speed agility stamina and brains, there is nothing better than watching one juckle behind a nice hare making the ground up after every jink twist and bend, every muscle of both hunter and hunted being pushed to the limit and beyond the you see your juckles neck stretch out mouth open like a crocodile and then comes the strike wow what a buz and that in MY OPINION is how to course and respect the greatest game animal in our country.

• Like 3

WOW what a weekend this topic is going to give us, we don't live in a dictatorship and everyone is entitled to there opinion and should be allowed to express it without getting a load of grief, my personal opinion on this matter was expressed on page one, LAMPING HARES IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF, that's my opinion and nothing or no one will ever change it, don't get me wrong i am not saying that lamping isn't sport there aren't many keener than me i am out as often as possible from the middle of september till the middle of april every year and really enjoy a good nights lamping, all i am saying in my personal opinion is that the hare deserves respect, this magnificent animal has lived ABOVE GROUND for thousands of years, no big warrens to run to and hide in just its speed agility stamina and brains, there is nothing better than watching one juckle behind a nice hare making the ground up after every jink twist and bend, every muscle of both hunter and hunted being pushed to the limit and beyond the you see your juckles neck stretch out mouth open like a crocodile and then comes the strike wow what a buz and that in MY OPINION is how to course and respect the greatest game animal in our country.

opinions are like arse holes mate we all have one :thumbs:

• Like 4

exactly and we should be alowed to express it.

exactly and we should be alowed to express it.

you just have about the brown hare