American Bull X

I was out mooching with the dogs and I bumped in to a fella with a full American bull and even though I have seen lots of Staffies and the like this was the first American Bull I have seen in the flesh. I noticed how well muscled he was and was surprised by his length of leg so I started wondering if they would make a decent lurcher or if anyone has already used one either has a lurcher X or just as a pure bull? I know they make excellent guard dogs but I am unsure if they have any attributes useful for hunting in the field, just to satisfy my own curiosity really!

Pat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the b

Get a room you two!!

Here ya go redpat  

If your taking about American Bulldogs then its been tried before, hit and miss!! But I'd say the dogs used were not full hunting bred American bulldogs as 95% of them here ain't!

And if by American Bull you mean Pitbull then yeh in sure someone somewhere has had a go at that cross too lol

Edited by j1985
  • Like 1

Bull x are the ticket if your after sport, dnt no bout the bulldogs part but apart from that, go ahead good luck and atb....b

Not really contemplating it for myself mate, they just seemed like they would be an interesting mix. I think J1985 is right though, the bull would have to be from working stock and I doubt there is a lot of that about in this country.

If your taking about American Bulldogs then its been tried before, hit and miss!! But I'd say the dogs used were not full hunting bred American bulldogs as 95% of them here ain't!

And if by American Bull you mean Pitbull then yeh in sure someone somewhere has had a go at that cross too lol

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the big macho image they had of said such dog wouldnt stand up to much. Its pretty sad at what folks think they know versus what they actually do know. FFS my lil 13 year old daughter has seen more canine combat than most the grown men that spout utter shit.

• Like 4

pmsl never truer word said

Why thank you Mr. Boss-Hog. Finally somebody on this board that gets it.

pmsl never truer word said

Why thank you Mr. Boss-Hog. Finally somebody on this board that gets it.

you still got them gay trousers ? :boogy:

truth hurts lol seen first x amb shit 2nd cross ok but dont hold flame to good lurcher run [bANNED TEXT] em

I heard you was putting the old boy on Lillian with the hope of putting a bit of gameness back in your line.