you have to have the power to stick with your convictions-brog i take my hat off to you :yes: as long as there are people doing what you do-the working terrier will never die out,regardless of anymore unfair laws/acts-love him or hate him-mr nuttall has produced some fine working dogs over the years,and helped a lot of lads start/maintain a good working line-30 yrs + for some lads-just a shame that the times we live in are so negative/disrespectful-seems like the minute you have made it,theres always others who want to put you down-dont hate the player-hate the game- ;) and in the words of b.marley-"you cant please all the people! all of the time! :D remember you may not agree with his methods?but he has forgotten more than most-respect your elders :whistling: atb bobby nuttalls great blackheart :laugh:

if it dont work out i can only blame myself :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best workers ain't always the best producers

Nothing in the breeding of working terriers should ever be "theoretical". It should always be down to hard work. This theory that the right genes are in place is one of the reasons that there's so mu

fat man, you could never of said some thing that I disagree with so much ! I will explain it in away that some new lads to the sport will understand, as those in the game for many a year will understa

Posted Images

you have to have the power to stick with your convictions-brog i take my hat off to you :yes: as long as there are people doing what you do-the working terrier will never die out,regardless of anymore unfair laws/acts-love him or hate him-mr nuttall has produced some fine working dogs over the years,and helped a lot of lads start/maintain a good working line-30 yrs + for some lads-just a shame that the times we live in are so negative/disrespectful-seems like the minute you have made it,theres always others who want to put you down-dont hate the player-hate the game- ;) and in the words of b.marley-"you cant please all the people! all of the time! :D remember you may not agree with his methods?but he has forgotten more than most-respect your elders :whistling: atb bobby nuttalls great blackheart :laugh:

if it dont work out i can only blame myself :thumbs:

Like i said i take my hat off to you :thumbs: