What Do You Think Lads

Well she is here lads my new springer a pro sport in 22 flavor with a stunning wall nut stock and she is fitted with hawk airmax 4,12,50 scopes just picked her up today im like a kid in a sweet shop where the sweets are free YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA off to the range on sunday as im at a wedding tomorrow :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

post-63400-0-33111500-1368202899.jpg

post-63400-0-30735400-1368202917.jpg

post-63400-0-86908700-1368202928.jpg

post-63400-0-41160900-1368202943.jpg

post-63400-0-56610600-1368202956.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yum

Alright Fella's, I'm new on here so I hope you don't mind me going a bit guey over your new rifle, but it looks amazing. I just got a HW97kt for out in the fields and looked at one but wouldn't want i

Welcome to the Prosport club mate!! The Mamba Lite will suit it down to the ground mate Unless you get a Lightstream like me and Wurz   Darryl

Posted Images

Cheers lads iv had it put away for a few mths now just been paying a bit off at a time then my wife gave me the rest of the money to go and get it and mawders i love it to mate A LOT :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac. PS and no skot its not going to be bigmac pro sport but im getting better

• Like 1

just make sure you wipe it down properly mac, ive heard that seamen strips rifle blueing off like theres no tomorrow .... :whistling:

very nice rifle tho :icon_redface: , your getting better! :tongue2::thumbs:

get a few targets shot on sunday then and show us the groups she gets lad. :yes:

going to be the longest wedding youve ever been to lol :laugh:

SKoT :victory:

• Like 1

just make sure you wipe it down properly mac, ive heard that seamen strips rifle blueing off like theres no tomorrow .... :whistling:

very nice rifle tho :icon_redface: , your getting better! :tongue2::thumbs:

get a few targets shot on sunday then and show us the groups she gets lad. :yes:

going to be the longest wedding youve ever been to lol :laugh:

SKoT :victory:

You bet cha mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac