What Do You Think Lads

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yum

Alright Fella's, I'm new on here so I hope you don't mind me going a bit guey over your new rifle, but it looks amazing. I just got a HW97kt for out in the fields and looked at one but wouldn't want i

Welcome to the Prosport club mate!! The Mamba Lite will suit it down to the ground mate Unless you get a Lightstream like me and Wurz   Darryl

Posted Images

Alright Fella's, I'm new on here so I hope you don't mind me going a bit guey over your new rifle, but it looks amazing. I just got a HW97kt for out in the fields and looked at one but wouldn't want it to get dirty. Got to be one of the best looking rifles around.

Top Pics..

• Like 1

Thanks lads this rifle was in the shop when i got my hw97kt and it was in the shop when i got my tx and it was even there when i got my sons s200 but did not pay to much attention to it then one day i was in and i asked to have a look at it and could not bi-leave how nice the stock was so i told him to put it away for me he use,ly leaves them on display but i made him box it back up and put it in the strong room it was the grain in the stock as gurtwuze has stated that i fell in love with i think this will be my target rifle as i dont want it marked when hunting.once again lads thanks for you comments im off to the range today so will let you all know what she is like atvbmac

• Like 1

Well lads she performed mint at the range good groupings up to 34 yards but im not happy with the scopes the mil dots are to small and seem to close together i found that i was straining my eye,s to see the mil dots so i think a nice set of vipers or mambers will have to be bought for her sorry lads but no photos of the range today alvbmac

Welcome to the Prosport club mate!!

The Mamba Lite will suit it down to the ground mate

Unless you get a Lightstream like me and Wurz ;)

Darryl

Im going to get the mamba light for it mate got ags on at the moment better than the last one,s sorry iv not been on sooner but iv changed internet providers and just got back on to day