Price Of Ferret Vasectomy

Get a hob vasectomised, having checked out all the options it's definitely the way to go and what i'm looking to do, Jill jabs quoted today from 3 vets £40 - £50, one even wanted to charge £125 as they would have to by the vile of vaccine in as they don't stock it. Implants which last a few years are £50 a pop, and having them spade is about the same, one vet recommended having them spade and having the implants as well?? You can hire the services of a vasectomised hob but book early as they are few and far between and get totally booked up for the entire season. Remember that jills can come into season more than just one so might need more than one jab which makes it mucho expensive and as I have two Jills doubly mucho expensive

IS it safe?

Online it says the Jills will hit fantasy pregnancies after being with vasectomised hobs and its bad for them

I'm pretty sure its not bad for them i think they just get a bit lairy for a couple of weeks (thats just from what I've read so i may be wrong)

• Like 1

It depends what you have done. A Vasectomy is different to a Castration, with the same result in the end. Although with one he keeps his 'tackle'.

They don't have the same result. A vasectomised hob will still mate with a jill but wont get her pregnant but a castrated hob wont have any desire to mate.

• Like 1