New Kits :)

on my way out this morning the dog was going mad outside my ferret cage alot more than normal, flicked the cage, mother came out,. then i could hear squeek squeek, lol ha ha, tried to have a sneaky look tonight,when i got mum distracted, but couldnt as i was worried mother would get nasty ect, but i saw 7 but there were more behind the front kits, this is my first kits for 20 yrs, im 29 i m ust of been 8 or 9 the last time i had kits, so im over the moon, haha (like a kid at christmas) :laugh: , hope everyone elses turn out ok and get good litters, :thumbs: ATB foxtails

• Like 2

He guys i live in County Durham and am currently looking to buy a hob and a gill kit can anyone help me. Nathan

yep no worries pal, ill send it recorded delivery,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

someone should be able to help you out, especailly at this time of year, well guys i had another sneaky look and theres 9 that i can see :laugh: ! mum is doing very well, fair play to her, shes a good worker aswel :yes:

Ive got a dozen four weeks old sexed them 9 hobs 3 jills :cray:

Ha ha now there's luck

Aye got half of them booked now and there still going to be here for another four weeks so im hopefull