Tried To Beat The Sun This Morning.

Messed around at home a bit to long,Left me under pressure,and failed by half hour still nice to be out and about for 3 hours or so and still back before the "early morning walkers" are about.

phil296_zps1454b292.jpg

phil297_zpsb8dc3f39.jpg

phil299_zpsbbdcd4ca.jpg

phil298_zps9d2f15e6.jpg

phil325_zps20fc1c74.jpg

phil288_zps17e8d699.jpg

Edited by weasle
  • Like 7

mornings like that are priceless, good pics ;)

:thumbs: Yes mate the amount of mornings after lamping you wake up wishing you could get another hour or twos sleep,Then when you can you start getting up at silly o`clock.Love the early mornings though.

Nothing like it mate,shame the anti's cannot experience what we feel superb sight ,And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secret's and journeyed up the mountainside far above the clouds,and nothing was ever heard from him again,except for the sound of ???????? :laugh:

Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 2

:clapper:Real atmospheric images,... :yes:

Personaly, I've never been an early morning guy,...and for a rabbit snarer, that can spell disaster :icon_eek:

Many times I've arrived, an hour too late for the party, and the crows have beat me to it...no excuses...

I put it down to the years and years, of doing nothing, but night walking.

If I said that I am an insomniac, it would be an understatement....

However, when I do haul my sad carcase, out of the bed and get up on the Downs at dawns first light,...it is truly awe inspiring..

I must change my ways,.I rarely walk out after dark these days and use the dazzler, so no real reason to lie abed.........Facts are, you are a fecking long time dead.... :yes:

All the best, CHALKWARREN..SalisburyDRange20012004.jpg

Edited by CHALKWARREN
  • Like 7

Facts are, you are a fecking long time dead

Good for the soul

Often use those 2 myself normally when the miss gives you one of those looks when you wake her coming in or going out :D

Nice one Weasle...excellent stuff,lucky for you that you beat the sun,it has rained here all day until this past couple of hours,I got fecking soaked to the knackers out with the dogs :-(

Edited by FUJI