Mallard Duck With Air Rifle?

as above mate. be very carefull.. get close enough and make sure you hit them in the right spot.

i had one with my .177 last year in season at 35 yards on the laser rangefinder, bang on my zero range, it was a rested shot off a fence post, with no wind otherwise i wouldnt have taken it. hit it right next to its eye and it just fell over.

they taste sooo goood aswell :)

• Like 1

just reminded me of when i was young and me and a mate were mooching round a pond , he says" bet i can shoot that duck ", i says" you shoot it and you go in for it" i never thought he'd hit it but sure enough it bobbed over, right i said" go in and get it" he just walked in up to his neck got the duck and came out, never took a single item off , it was mid november and he stood there shaking like a shiteing dog i didnt stop laughing all the way home and i got the duck :)

• Like 1

if your good at fishing it should be a piece of piss. if there close enough in anyway lol. just takes patience and a set of sharp trebles.

i dont know if its against the law to throw some bread in to the edge of the water to attract them, then shoot them.. might be classed as baiting them or something..?