Bull X, Too Much Bull?

that's a lovely pup you have there mate, i have a pit bull bitch and she was packed with muscle at 5 months old. she stayed the same height and weight till she was 9 months old then she grew on a bit more. i got her at 11 weeks and she'll be 18 months next week. don't mind lads bull sh**tin behind a screen its a lovely pup keep us posted.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morton u more then an idiot how say that it be useless it young and cant go by a pic. Nothin set in stone in lurcher world look like don more collie then anythin look at bulpa more collie then anythin

I must admit she looks nearly a year old to me,but its your dog so what do i know?.Well what i do know is that its a handsome animal that i would give a home any day of the week!. Any mention of whe

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of

Posted Images

different percentages for different jobs.................I just wish people would plan there breeding before getting them and realising that they aren't fast enough etc and passing them on .............carefull research and planning should be considered for the job you have in mind.............

Gorgeous dog. Breed her with a greyhound and you'll have yourself an absolute machine.

Too much bull? Possibly, only because it might be too heavy mouthed.

You sound like a clueless wanker.

How do you know a juvenile pup will produce 'absolute machines' f**k me she might be scared of mice.

:bad:

• Like 1

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of the bull cross is second to none. And the results should speak for themselves.... or it turns its head and you burry the pot licker in the field Fingers crossed

for a young dog shes always wanting to please, if she wants something she will get it.

cannot wait for the coming season as i have a 12 month collie grey also starting. it will be good to see how the different crosses differ. the bull x never has a second thought of anything, if theres a fence in the way itll climb it whereas the collie x would rather look for a hole in the fence and jump as a last resort ( unless on the lead)

i have a few new pics which i will put up later, shes coming on a treat.

reallyOldDogWeb.jpg

12 month old collie grey :whistling:

• Like 1