malt----got a brother n sister here mate they have to cover the whole fecking garden at full speed fine when there going in the same direction -- odd time they hit each other head on my other bitch just sits looking at them almost shaking her head ...i`ve got the lurcher here at the minute she wont even come out when the terriers are out ....

My lurcher is half terrier and is younger than my JRT, so he learnt his behaviour off her really and acts more like a terrier than a lurcher most of the time. I had to grab him by the tail once when he was 6 months old, the terrier had gone to ground and he was off down there after her! :laugh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Astro turf lad or go to b & q and get a roll of turf )

I've often joked about astro turf but it's not a bad idea really.   My dog has destroyed my lawn, it was only laid 2 years ago. Little bugger loves digging holes.

membrane and a couple of ton of stone

i remember a fella that we used to do terrier work for on a shoot kept 3 labs in the house he put a small slabbed area in with a drain in his back garden -- the dogs had been trained from pups to use it as a toilet without fail he`d let them out and they`d use it he just used to hose it into the drain ---- i think i used it for a piss myself for a laugh once when we where round for a bbq --- stella :icon_eek:

My lurcher is like a fecking B52 walking round the garden, he needs about half an acre to empty his guts.. :( He goes off into the top corner, spins round a few times then its 'bombs away' all the way down the fecking lawn! :laugh: Then if he ain't finished, its another quick spin and off in another direction! He'll have a shock when I finally get round to building a run and he can't use the whole garden for one shit any more.. ;)

That is hilarious my dog does the same thing with spinning round and running in circles in our quite small garden. It does my head in as there are clumps of turf flying in every direction. I try to take him out so he doesn't crap on the lawn but every now and then he catches me out.

What makes me laugh is after he's had a crap he always comes rushing in excited like he's trying to tell me

i remember a fella that we used to do terrier work for on a shoot kept 3 labs in the house he put a small slabbed area in with a drain in his back garden -- the dogs had been trained from pups to use it as a toilet without fail he`d let them out and they`d use it he just used to hose it into the drain ---- i think i used it for a piss myself for a laugh once when we where round for a bbq --- stella :icon_eek:

My lurcher is like a fecking B52 walking round the garden, he needs about half an acre to empty his guts.. :( He goes off into the top corner, spins round a few times then its 'bombs away' all the way down the fecking lawn! :laugh: Then if he ain't finished, its another quick spin and off in another direction! He'll have a shock when I finally get round to building a run and he can't use the whole garden for one shit any more.. ;)

Probably hold it in till it gets to the garden............. :yes: